10-Not all sugar

YUTA POV-
I woke up and I saw my boyfriend, my little Winko laying on top of me sleeping. His arms were wrapped around my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist. And his pretty little head was resting under my head. It is just weird to think that this time last year we finally got together, it has been a year since I have been with my perfect little Winko. 

It has been one crazy year. It has also been one emotional year as well. We told our parents but they were more surprised by the fact that we wasn't dating already. So that was good. I then had a three hour conversation with my princesses mum saying how I need to protect him and make sure he is happy. And I am pretty sure I do not want anyone to look at my boyfriend unless it is me, I do not want anyone to breath the same air as him and I think I might be too over protective. She also told me how she knows one day me and my Winko will get married and how she will be glad to hand over her son to someone like me. So that is really good sign and that gives me another reason to marry him. Other then that we had to tell all of nct and we got the same reaction from them and most was confused by how we did not start to date sooner. But over than the CUNT Jaehyun, he didn't like it one little bit. He was telling everyone how it is wrong and how I do not deserve Winwin but he got over it. I think, anyway. And what Jaehyun said might be the truth but Winwin wants me and he needs me so I have him and no one else will. 

Winwin is mine, all mine. And no one else's.

And to prove my love to him and to show him I will only love him and only him forever, I am going to ask him to marry me. I know we have only been together for a year but it feels like I have been with him so much longer. I can not spend a day without kissing his soft lips and if i do have to go out one day I go insane. I go so insane to the point that Winwin has no choice to come to me or I have to go to him. So that is why we are always together, maybe we are together too much but to me spending a hour away from him feels like not seeing or hearing from him for a year. One long, sad, depressing year.  

I looked at Winwin and I knew asking him to become mine forever was the right decision. 

"Winwin baby, you need to wake up now. Today is one important day and I need to get your present ready because my princess only gets the best and you don't deserve anything less."          
Winwin woke up and looked at me, this boy just keeps on getting cuter and cuter. Winko quickly pecked my lips but one peck wasn't enough for me so I lifted up his perfect face and I made our lips touched. I made sure our kiss was long, deep and fall of love because my future wife is going to be the only person that gets all of my love. And I do mean all.                    "Oppa. Yuta hyung, what is it?"                                                                                       
Winwin only ever called me 'Oppa' when we wanted something and this time we wanted to know what I was doing for him and it doesn't really help that for the past month i have been working really hard on it and I didn't tell him or anyone what I was doing. 

"Aww, baby, I can't tell you just yet but I will later today, okay?"                          "Okay when then?Because I really want to know and do you have to go now?"                                   
I did if I wanted to make today perfect.                                                         
"Yes I do but I want you to meet me at the rooftop at 5"                                         Winwin looked lost, he probably does not know why I picked the rooftop.      "And before your pretty little mouth asks why I want you to come to the rooftop it is because the view is really pretty at that time and every time I go up there is reminds me of you... Now before you ask why does it remind me of you, it is because the rooftop was where I met you first time and it was also the place where I realised I loved you. Yes, I did love you instantly. I looked at you for a spit second and I fell hard for you."                                       
Winko quickly kissed me again and hugged me harder.

"Good you better of loved me instantly and how do you think I felt I looked at one photo of you and a couple of videos and I decide I was going to marry you. But oppa I don't want you to go, just now. Can't I just help you?"                                                                                                                         He already decide so I better get a yes or I am going to force him to marry me. And he is really cute, he thought he could help me. Awww, he is just a sweetheart.                             
 "I can't baby but I promise the time will fly by and it will be worth it, Okay?"

Winwin nodded his head at me and slowly let me go. Even though I was sad to let Winwin go but I knew it was going to be worth it when he says YES!