1.22

"I just.. I want to keep her, I do, but maybe it's for the best," I said as I ranted to Kenny.

He was probably the only person that could calm me. I feel like I'm going to a midlife crisis and I'm not even 30.

He opened his arms and motioned me to sit on his lap. I finished washing out my hair and sat with him on the bench in my shower. I snuggled into his bare chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Everything will be fine. It'll figure itself out but until then, she'll go and we'll fight to get her back."

"We?" I said picking my head up and staring into his eyes.

"Yes, we. I told you, Toni, I'm here for you. Your problems are mine, even if we aren't together," he said. He pecked my lips and smiled.

He was a good guy, and with Arion being gone soon, I'd have time to give him. He deserved that, he has been my rock since forever. I was stupid for overlooking someone so amazing.

"I want to be with you," I blurted. His eyes widened and I could tell he was questioning my sincerity.

"Tone, you are real vulnerable right now, you're about to lose your daughter. I think you're just trying to fill an empty spot and I don't want us to be that. I want us to be real," he said.

I sighed and straddled his lap. "Yes, I'm sad right now and there's going to be an empty spot in my life but you aren't going to replace it. You have a spot already and with my new free time, I'll only have more time for you. We are real already. I want this."

He scanned my naked body against his and bit his lip. "Well in that case..." He lifted me up and slid me back down on his penis. Our moans were simultaneous as I started to bounce on him.

My head fell back as he starting pounding me from underneath. I felt his tongue attack my neck as he picked us up. He set me on my feet and pushed me against the wall...

The next morning, I heard commotion all around the house. "Tone, come on. The people coming for Arion will be here soon. She wants you," I heard Tamar say from the other side of my door. I groaned as I dragged myself out of bed.

I looked over and saw Kenny knocked out. Last night got crazy. Fast. We must've been in that shower for hours.

I threw on my robe and put my hair up. Tamar kept knocking until I opened the door. "I'm here," I frustrating said as I slipped through the door so she couldn't see Kenny. "She's in her bathroom."

I walked into Arion's room and into her bathroom and found her sleeping on the toilet. She looked so cute, I didn't want to wake her, but the toilet seat wasn't a cute place to fall asleep.

I picked her up and rested her head on my shoulder as I flushed the toilet and turned the bath water on. "Ari, wake up, mamas. We gotta get you ready for the nice lady," I said caressing her face.

"Momma," she groaned as she stretched in my arms. She pouted and begged me to let her stay. I hoped she didn't think I was putting her out, I explained to her that that wasn't the case, but she's barely 3. She didn't understand the situation.

"I promise you'll see me again. You're gonna go on a little vacation and then when it's all over, you'll come back here. Sounds good?" I said trying to make the situation sound more fun and less permanent. She nodded before getting in the tub.

During her bath, I heard the door ring. "Tamar, get the door please," I shouted.

I finished washing Arion off and wrapped her in her towel and picked her up. I carried her with me to the balcony over my foyer. "They're here?" I asked Tamar. She had an envelope in her hand and a paper in the other. "What is it, Tay?" I asked.

"Her birth certificate."

Stay tuned🙂