1.14

After our long flight, we finally reached New York, specifically Manhattan. The tour is starting in Manhattan. I'm more excited than I thought I'd be.

I had radio shows, fan meet and greets, and appearances, so I had my hands full.

"Momma, I hungry," Ari whined from her sleep. If you couldn't tell, whining was her new thing.

But I loved that she started calling me Momma instead of Mommy. One, Momma is way cuter, and two, she was becoming more genuine with when and how she said it. "Okay, Ari. When we get to the suite, I'll order some pizza with extra pepperoni."

The whining was partially because the plane, she hated it. Getting on the plane was fun, and so was liftoff but she got more and more bored by the hour, and she simply was annoyed with being bored.

"Alright, let's go," I said suggesting we get off the plane.

I wrapped Arion up in a blanket and picked her up. The flight attendants politely offered to take our bags to the car parked nearby. I laid Arion's head on my shoulder and put the blanket over her face. As we got off the plane, paparazzi was everywhere flashing photos.

"Who is that?"
"Is that your child?"
"Do you have a daughter?"
"Do you have a son?"
"Who's the baby daddy?"
"Are you still with Keri Lewis?"
"Is that his child?"

Questions were flying left and right, and what was a two minute walk felt like ten hours. I couldn't be any more relieved I wrapped Arion up in this damn blanket. With her already being hungry, the cameras would only annoy her and get her angry. Last time she got angry, lights were flickering and shit got weird. I don't know what would have happened in public.

We settled in the car and I kept Arion in my lap. "Are you ready to go Ms Braxton?" The driver asked. I gave him the go ahead and before I knew it, we were at the hotel.

We are staying at the Ritz-Carlton in Central Park for the next two or three days. Mommy has her own room and Ari and I are sharing one. With all the work Mommy would be doing for me the next couple weeks, it was only right she has her own space.

We got unloaded in our rooms. "Toni, I am hungry," Arion said. I called up Kenny, who was in town for one of his other artist, and asked him to bring some pizza. "Toni, who is Kenny?" Ari asked.

"My best friend since I was this many," I said holding up ten fingers even though I met him when I was probably nineteen.

"Best friend?" she questioned.

"Yeah, a friend that is a little bit better than the rest," I explained to her. "Momma, you my best friend." She smirked and hugged me. It wasn't a good smirk, she was slowly getting irritated and I could sense a tantrum before the day was out.

I hugged her back and suggested she lay down until the pizza got here. Luckily, no argument. She laid down and watched Spongebob on my phone. I went into the next room and checked on Mommy, who was knocked out.

She looked so peaceful so I didn't want to wake her. Whenever she woke up, she'd get pizza if she wanted it.

Thirty minutes later, our bell rang. I got excited and did a light jog to the door. The smell of the pepperoni hit me as I opened the door. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I took in the smell. "I usually do have that effect on women," Kenny said.

I laughed and hit his arm. "Shut up and come in." He came and put the pizza down on the table.

I gave him a hug and started feasting on the pizza. I called Arion over to get a slice too. "May I?" Ken asked for a slice. I totally allowed it considering he brought it for us. As I ate, I could tell Ari was uneasy with Kenny around, and that was because they weren't introduced properly.

"Ari, babe, come here. Come sit by me." She came over and sat on my lap, not taking her eyes off Kenny. "Sweets, this is Kenny. My second best friend. Kenny, Arion," I said introducing the two.

"Hi Kenny," she said lowly and still suspicious of him. "Hello to you, Ms. Arion." We sat for awhile and ate while talking about everything.

After Kenny left, which was around 7pm, I thought it was best we go to sleep. Which wasn't easy, because that was when a tantrum started.

Stay Tuned....