1.20

(warning: smut)

"Thank you, by the way," I said to Kenny, "for letting Ari and I stay in your cabin."

My family went to bed and left Kenny and I downstairs drinking some wine. Arion fell asleep seconds after we got home. After I called her to come see her family and she didn't come running, I checked her room and found her knocked out, drooling and all, so I just left her.

"And thanks for calling my family. You're really a great guy," I continued. He grinned and waved it off. "It's no big deal. You know I'd do anything for you. Always. Ask me to jump off a bridge right now and without any good reason, I probably would."

I snickered and assured him I would never ask anything crazy like that. "But, kiss me," I demanded.

I don't know if I was asking or the wine but before I knew it our lips were moving in such a rhythm, one that could only be compared to music.

Clothes started flying and it was more than obvious the liquor had taken us both.

"Take me upstairs."

Moans escaped my mouth as Kenny left a trail of kisses from my neck down my stomach. He went back up and paid homage to my right nipple, making me lose my mind. Before he could even get to other, I'd had an orgasm.

"God, you're fucking sexy," he said as I came down from my climax. He passed on my left nipple and came back up to me. "Toni, I don't wanna do anyt—"

"I won't regret anything," I said before turning us over to where I was straddling him. I slid down his boxers and was not disappointed at the view.

As much as I'd been trying to be a good girl, especially now with Arion, I missed getting it on.

I slid down on his penis earning a moan from him. I start rocking my hips in a fast pace causing him to grasp onto my hips. I was in slight pain due to his length but momma didn't raise no bitch, so I just kept at it.

He wiped the tears that were streaming down my cheek. "Let me."

He flipped us over and started sliding into me. It felt like we trying to fit an elephant through the eye of needle. It was so good and so painful.

"Kenny, ba.. I.." I stuttered. I was coming but he couldn't hear me under his groaning.

My body was heating up as I felt my orgasm grow more and more intense. Kenny flipped me over and slid in from the back.

I couldn't hold up. One slap on my ass and my orgasm threw my body into cloud 9. He grunted as he came into me and laid down next to my squirming body.

I'd never experienced orgasms like that before. I didn't even feel like I was alive, but it wasn't a dead feeling either.

After coming down from my own high, I looked up at Kenny who was drooling over my orgasm. "What are you looking at, dummy?" I laughed as I laid under him.

"You, you little sexy thing. Watching you squirm like that was fucking hot," he said before passionately pulling me into a kiss. In the kiss, he slapped my ass making me laugh.

"Okay, mister, enough," I said before pecking his lips. "Good night," we both said.

I woke up in Kenny's arms, naked with a pounding headache and excruciating pain in my legs. I rolled over and looked at Kenny, who was drooling and completely knocked out.

"Momma!" I heard along with loud knocking. Before I could answer, Arion came running in. "Momma! I hungry and MomMom not making biscuits," she said with an attitude. She folded her arms and waited for my response.

"Uh, honey, go tell Wumba to make em," I said. She looked at me as if I had ten heads. "Why Ken Doll in you bed? And where's your shirt, momma?" she asked.

Shit.

"Ken Doll has a headache and needed to go sleepy and I'm wearing a low shirt."

She let out an 'oh!' and ran out.

I kicked Kenny in his leg and told him to wake up. "You could've hit me higher." He groaned pulling me into him. "I can't break that thing. It's stronger than.." I stopped noticing him drift off back to sleep.

"Kenneth! Up! Now!" He groaned got out the bed. His ass looked even better than it did last night.

"You coming in?" He asked from the bathroom. My mind and gut were telling me no, but I haven't listened to either of those in awhile.

I hopped out the bed and covered my nipples from the cold as I ran into the bathroom and joined Kenny in the shower.

After we showered and played around a little bit, we got dressed and headed downstairs. I wasn't really ready for the speculations from my family, especially loud mouth Tamar. So, I had to kick Kenny to the curb.

I followed him out to his car and watched as he got in. "Thanks, again," I said.

"No, thank you. It's been fun," he said. He signaled me to come over, which I did, and he kissed me. "A lot of fun. Don't forget your flight is tomorrow at noon," he said after kissing me.

After watching him leave, I walked back into the house with a smile on my face. That was until I saw Arion's drawings. "Honey, what is this?" I asked holding it up.

"Bad men pet," she nonchalantly said as she continued to draw

Here we go...

Leave thoughts on the book and vote♥️