Chapter 8 . His Story

When I was 12 my mom was on drugs really bad when my dad died . She would hit me and being the kid I was I would just cry and take it . By the time I was 14 I was tired of everything and my friend Mike was in the game he put me on and ever since then I've made a name for myself and now I'm a king pin like you guessed . When I was 14 I got a girl pregnant and Kadan's here . I get him every two weeks. And that's my story .

"Awe Khalil . I don't even know what to say"

"Nothing . Just promise me if your here . With me . Your Riding . "

"I'm riding baby " Miley giggled.

"Good cause I'm sleepy "

"Ew . You didn't take a shower Khalil ."

"Girl I'm so fresh and so clean"

"😂 Don't lie"

"Never a lie baby girl"

"I'm hungry!"

He picked up the phone and said something about speaking to the manager.

Ten minutes later there was steak , mashed potatoes , broccoli , and Pizza .

"Oooooo! I haven't had real food in forever. "

"Well they call me Chef Boyardeee so get used to this"

"Okay Love 😂"

We ate and then took a shower this was the best I felt in a long time . I don't usually let anyone close to me .

Long enough to let me feel anything for them . At least.

I can honestly say I feel like he's there for me unlike Cedric this was different .

I'm scared to fall in love .

The next morning I woke up by myself. So many thoughts went through my mind I took a shower and put on an out fit Khlail got me and got ready to leave .

"How could he leave me . After all he said and did . It felt like we could really trust each other ."

As soon as I walked out of the door I ran into somebody.

"Where ya going Ms.Miley ? Daddy gonna take us to the Waffle House with Granny Ma" Kaden asked .

Khalil looked at me weirdly .

"Kaden I gotta talk to Miley real quick go watch TV . "

"Kay . Daddy " Kaden Said

"So you were leaving huh?" Khalil said .

"I was but only because I thought you were leaving." I said really fast .

"Don't Lie . Just go get in the car."

"Khalil I'm not lying - "

"I don't wanna hear that bull shit "

I could tell he was pissed . He went inside and started getting everything and I walked to the car .

Ready to burst into tears .