Chapter 6. Part Two...

We had been in the car for an hour and Khalil still won't tell me where we're going and Kadan is sleep.

"Khalilllllll...." I groaned.

"Yes Ma'am?" He laughed.

I playfully slapped him upside the head and started pouting.

"We're almost there girl" He said.

After that I just carried on a conversation about nothing with him until I saw that we were at a house. It was hugeeeee. It was bigger than Khalil's!

"DAAADDYYYYY!!!! Grammma house!" Kadan Yelled really loud from the back seat. Scaring the shit out of me.

Now I was scared me and Khalil aren't together so why would he want me to meet his mom?

"Go ring the door bell Kay" Khalil said to Kadan.

Soon Kadan was stomping his little feet to the door .

"I know we aren't together but I feel a connection with you and I know I ain't the only one. So we can work on this cause baby girl over these past days you've been driving me crazy." He said.

Everything he said was true and when he called me baby girl my heart sped up and everything I wanted to say just wouldn't come out I couldn't even look him in the eye.

He lifted my head up by my chin and kissed me with his soft sexy lips ad it just felt like everything i've been waiting for happened.

"Come on" He whispered on my lips. When I tell you I wanted that boy to take me right then and there, good lord.!

He walked around the car and grabbed my hand as we walked in the house to meet his mom.

My heart was beating so fast and the long hallway wasn't helping my case either as we walked closer I coud hear a calm, sweet voice and Kadan's baby voice giggling at everything she said...............................

Sorry for not updating in sooo long you guys I think this chapter was okay comment! tell me what you thought and vote pleaseee

15 comments

20 votesss