Chapter 7. Mom

When she saw me she shook her head

"K. Who is this  your next hoe?"

I laughed . I'm not even about to entertain her ass if I didn't like Khalil she would've got some words.

"No ma. This  is my friend Miley , I didn't come to hear you talk shit about nobody I just thought Kadan would want to see his Grandma." Khalil stepped in.

"Tuh. Come pick him up tomorrow morning " she said with an attitude .

She was a really beautiful lady but her attitude made her look hideous .

Khalil grabbed my hand and gave Kadan a hug and told him we would be back later. I was silent the whole time until Kadan started pulling in my jeans .

"Bye, Ms.Miley see you later."

It was sooo cutee.

When we got back to the car Khalil told me his mom could be a bitch sometimes we laughed after a while we ended up at the mall .

"Khalil. I don't have money to spend right now. "

"I do."

"Not on me , you barely know me yet , I don't want you to regret it or for me to regret it "

"girl don't worry bout it I could buy this whole mall if I wanted it to."

"Whatever." I smirked .

When we walked in girls were looking at me so stank like I stole they man or something .

"Are you a KingPinn or something?" I laughed .

"Girl you don't know who I am for real. Don't you live in the hood?"

"Nah." I laughed "I rather live there than where I do live well did live "

"We'll talk when we get home" He said giving me a weird look .

We went in every store he even got me some new releases of Kds and Jordan's and forced me to get heels.

Then we went to a hotel since he didn't want to drive back then come back to get Kadan .

"So are we going to talk about this . So I can get to know you Miley." He said when I laid on the bed next to him.

I told him my whole story my ma committing suicide in front of me to my dad's hoe to my dad hitting me anger grew on his face as I cried I even told him about Cedric. words couldn't explain how good it felt for this weight to be lifted  off of me not even my best friends knew my whole story.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Baby girl but you got me now , No matter what . Now let me tell you my story . " He said after giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead .....

Sorry it took so long for me to update . I'll update again tonight at 15 votes and 5 comments .... ···Morgannnn