Chapter 3. Temporary

As soon as I got into the hood I called Mariah.

"Hello?" She said sounding aggravated

"Riah I was wondering if I could crash-" I was interrupted by moaning. 

I quickly hung up on her nasty ass, and rode around and eventually stopped at Quik-Mart.

"Damn ma, you should come talk to a real nigga" Some Ugly ass dude said I wasn't even in the mood right now.

"Miley!" Somebody yelled.

I turned around to see Khalil running towards me.

"Miley wassup girl you dissed a nigga earlier I was-, What the fuck happened to your eye Miley!?" He gently touched my face causing me to start crying.

"Come with me" I saw him leading me to what i'm guessing was his Silver Hummer.

Normally I wouldn't be this vulnerable I wouldn't cry in front of anyone I would keep a wall up trying not to show my emotions. Especially not to someone I just met he has to mean something .

He grabbed my keys and threw them to someone. "What the hell!?" I yelled punching him.

Everyone that was leaning or around his truck looked at me crazy including him. "I'ma let you slide with that one Miley but dont put your fuckin' hands on me, he's taking your car to my house."

"Whatever ." 

He drove off in pure silence after twenty minutes I decided to apoligize be cause the vibe felt negative in here.

"Khlalil?"

"What Miley?" He asked looking straight ahead

"I'm sorrry." 

"You straight." He said still sounding mad.

The short answers made me feel worse so I just shutup.

A little while later we pulled up to a house that was huge and right on the beach it was beautiful.

(On the side)