Chapter 4. Getting To Know Him.

"This is your house?" I asked quietly.

He looked at me with a dumb expression on his face so i'm guessing that it was his. He got out of the car and I followed closely behind him. We were on the second floor of his house now and walking into what I guess was his room he threw a shirt at me and told me to take a shower.

I was taking a shower on the side with an open shower when he walked with nothing on and let me tell you that boy was sexy as hell I was biting my lip when he looked down at me and smirked.

"You want Doce don't you?" He said in the cockiest tone ever.

"Nope ima proud ass virgin now take your blueberry booty over there." I laughed.

"So if I did this you wouldn't want this." He pinned me to the wall and poked me with his 'doce' in between my legs I couldn't hold in my wetness as it tricked down my legs I moaned. When he suddenly put me down.

"Yeah you ain't ready." Then this nigga had the nerve to cut off the shower and use my towel and leave.

"KHALIL!" I yelled

After no response for at least five minutes I slowly walked out of the bathroom trying to hold a rag over my body.

"Daddy there's a naked lady in your room!" A little boy yelled looking at me.

I didn't know he had a son I quickly ran into the bathroom and just put on the shirt he had for me even though I wasn't dry and walked downstairs.

"You trying to give my son blue balls at two years old?" He smiled looking at me.

"Shut up perve, I thought you were mad at me."

"Nah I just don't like people putting they hands on me because my past I don't take no bullshit ."

"OK i'm sorry I know how that feels right about now."

"Daddy I want Icecweam."

"It's too late for ice cream Kadan." Khalil said

"Come on Kadan." I said grabbing his hand "I want some ice cream too"

He walked me to the kitchen and i went to the freezer and got out three different ice cream flavors.

"What kind baby boy?"

"Pink kind!" He said smiling.

I gave him the ice cream when Khalil came in the kitchen with a belt smirking. Kadan grabbed my hand and looked scared.

"Ms.Miley don't wanna listen I see." He said slowly walking around the table .

Me and Kadan took that as a chance to run upstairs while he ran into his room and closed the door i tried running into the room when Khalil grabbed me and threw me on the bed laughing.

"I can't take you serious Miley you always gotta make a stupid face when i'm trying to be serious girl."

I looked into his eyes and leaned in when were about to kiss this dummy said "You don't have nothing under that shirt Miley, you might wanna stop or i'm taking that virginity."

"Boy bye."I rolled over and slowly fell asleep smiling.

A/N: "Doce" Is twelve in spanish.

I kinda need more votes because I don't know if I should keep going or not so I need at least 5 votes and 5 comments for me to keep going thankks ^_^