14

it's friday night. me and the girls are at emilia's house getting ready for the party. we're doing our makeup and trying to decide what to wear. you know, girl stuff.

when we're done we start heading over to jackson's house. it's already kinda crowded with people who are dancing and talking with their friends or just drinking.

i go over to the kitchen and get a red cup which i fill with alcohol. i say hi to a few people who are in some of my classes before going back to the living room.

"hello beautiful." i hear a familiar, and a bit drunken voice in my ear and an arm around me. i turn to look at the person and see who else but marcus gunnarsen.

"hey there marcus. having fun?" i say. i don't take his arm off for some reason, i don't mind having it around me.

"yes now that i'm with you." he winks. i chuckle a bit and take a sip from the cup i have. i don't know where my friends are so i decide to stay with marcus for a while.

"hey mads let's dance." marcus says and starts pulling me to the floor. i don't even try to hold back, it's friday and i wanna have fun.

i've been with marcus for a while when i finally see my friends again. marcus isn't really paying attention to anything else than his horrible dance moves and the cup in his hand so i switch over to my friends.

"were you having fun with mr. gunnarsen over there." emilia says smirking.

"ha ha very fun. i think amalia should try to swoop in there with him." i say and turn to my friend.

"no i-i couldn't." she says looking at marcus who now seems really lost. he spots me and his face lights up.

he starts walking towards us and i sigh. i had fun with him, yea of course but i want to be with my best friends.

"come back there, please. i wanna dance with youuuu." he basically begs me.

"i think that you could dance with amalia for a change." i say pushing amalia forwards. marcus looks over at me but takes her hand leading her to the floor with him.

amalia looks back at me with an excited but terrified look. i just give her thumbs up and turn back to the others.

"and sophia, is she with martinus?" i ask and emilia nods. it's just the two of us now but neither of us mind being like that.