32

it's lunch time in school and i'm sitting with marcus and some of his friends. i usually sit with my friends but they went to library to study so i'm here.

the bell rings so i get up and leave the cafeteria. i go to my locker and take out some books. then i walk to the gym with marcus.

"i have cheer practice now and remember that we have that performance later, yea?" i explain when we get to the gym.

"yes i remember that and i'll come there, have fun at practice." marcus smiles and gives me a kiss on my forehead before leaving for his class.

i blush and bite my lip from smiling so hard and go through the doors to the locker room. emilia is already there explaining something to the other girls and the story seems to be really amazing.
-
it's 5pm and that means we're about to perform. it's one of those halftime performances at school but it's really fun!

after doing our routine we go take some pictures as usual since we have nothing else to do. i take a few with emilia and cecilia before marcus shows up.

"can i get a few pics with my princess?" he asks and puts his arm around my waist.

"yes, even tho i think you two have many good pics together already." emilia says and grabs my phone.

i jump on marcus' back and wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his under my ass and starts spinning. i let out a mixture of scream and laugh and tighten my grip.

"marcus." i whisper in his ear when he finally stops and poses to the camera.

"yea?" he asks.

"i love you." i say. marcus quickly turns his head to me and puts me down.

"wait what? did you say you love me?" he asks turning to me. i smile and nod. marcus' jaw drops open out of excitement and he turns to my friends and then back to me again. "i love you too princess." he smiles and hugs me tightly. when he lets go he kisses me.

"marcus, dear, if you could stop sucking my best friend's face off that'd be great!" emilia shouts.

"she just told me she loves me, let me suck it off if i want to!" marcus shouts back. all the girls look at each other and make random aww sounds.

THE END