part 7 how did he do it

Start from the beginning

after yumi cooled down Jeremy turns to look at aelita and asks ''what did you mean by test him aelita ''

'' i think his is test to see his reason to what happens if he gets happy how dose he get happy the same for being sad or angry then watches his mind some where on lyoko test to see what will happen'' aelita says looking upsat at the thoght of some one doing this to hiroki.

''makes sense collecting data like a digital survay on young kides but why'' jeremy muters unders his breath agine.

'' ok now can i get my anwers before I really do die of old age '' hiroki says look at the gang turns his head to look at a new perosn ever so offon .

Jeremy smiles and says '' ok big mouth take a seat this will be a long talk so like i said we will start with what is the super computer. the super computer is a big computer that lodes lots of data as fast as it can and most super comeputers are used in big siunce labs or in the sercout sirvise or in the army so on. jeremy says looking at hiroki '' but this one is different on its hard drives it a would. a digital would this would has a name and I think you already know it don't you '' Jeremy says give hiroki a look lifting one eye brow.

'' lyoko '' hiroki whispers

'' is the correct answer '' odd yells out in a like a game show host everyone but hiroki gives him gives him a dire stare hiroki just laughs

'' hey odd what's behind door number one'' hiroki asks still in his myth of laughter

'' behind door number one is the lover princes aelita back story come up and give yourself a round of applause'' odd says still in his game show voice aelita decides to hummer him steps forward and takes a bowel the overs start to clap '' thank thank you are to kind'' odd then lets out a wolf whistle witch Jeremy slaps him on the back of the head for ''down boy''.

after evone has had there laugh aelta thens says ''back to where we stoped i was in side of lyoko and was traped inside of lyoko for a long time tell someone saved me hears a hint his name begins with a j''

'' Jeremy you saved aelita ?'' hiroki asks

jerermy blushing but nods his head

'' dossnt that make you a prince and how was aelita trapped '' hiroki asks adnoring odd and the rest of the gangs laghter.

'' i was trapped in the computer when it was turend off. i was saved like code for the computer but that was it tel.. my prince '' aelita turns her head looking at said prince giveing him a smirk '' saved me by turning on the super computer giveing me life and breing me out of the dark'' Aelita finshs.

'' ok but if you where trap how did Jeremy get you out of there for good ?'' hiroki asks tilting his head to one side.

'' we will get to that later but who says i got her out for good some times we all have to go there'' Jeremy says

'' wait how can you go to lyoko i thought you Said it is digital '' hiroki says

''it is but we can go to and form there when we need to '' Jeremy says.

'' but how ca-'' hiroki says only to get interrupted.

''we will get to that later but for now we will get to how we all met you know how we meet aelita so we will stat with who ever you want ''jerermy says to hiroki

''ok how did odd meets Ulrich'' hiroki asks

'' easy i meat Ulrich the day i came to kadic in his lesson cues i was his new room mate and i meet Jeremy as well only Jeremy went to get a drink he got juice but not the kind he wanted'' odd says

'' what did Jeremy get then '' hiroki asks confused tiling his head.

''here let me show you'' odd then dose his best impressing of a man being eltrocutited

''you was elxtrocuted ?''. hiroki asks looking at Jeremy who just nods his head '' yep and i think everyone in this room has being addlest once now'' Jeremy says hiroki looks shocked and turns to look at his sister '' even you sis '' he says to yumi sis just nods her head and says '' even me hiroki''

''what happened after Jeremy was exltrqted '' hiroki asks.

''i got him to the nurse wile odd told the teachers what happened after he was sent to his room'' Ulrich told him

'' then '' hiroki asks ''then i cheek up on him to see all of his hamles robots trying to kill him '' Ulrich says with lots of sarcasm rolling off his lips

''ok what's next a evil computer trying to take over the would '' hiroki says laughing at his onay joke miss the look the gang got all of them tense after he stops laughing he see the look on all of there faces then says

'' what's wrong something I said?''