Pokespe Plays Mystery Dungeon! : Explorers of Sky (Pt~1)

Start from the beginning

Me: WHAT DID I TELL YOU *grabs whip*

Baka Pokespe: Y-YES MA'AM!

Me: Here are your maps and stuff, and hERE WE GO! *poofs them into the game*

Silver: WAIT WAIT WAIT. What about our partners?

Me: Oh, about that... uwu... GET ON WITH THE SHIPPING

Pokespe: HOLY SH-

~Time skip till they make up a team and go to Wigglytuff's Guild (think up your own ship scene, I'm outta ideas)~

Chatot: Alright, work hard, stay smart, and do your best to find Spoink's pearl!

Team Pokespe: AYE AYE!

~Drenched Bluff B1F with Sub-unit Kanto~

Red: Anyone mind if I lead?

Green: HEY YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION

Red: All the more reason for me to lead! uwu

Green: -_-

Yellow: *hyperventilating inside*

Blue: ...we'll never get to B7F this way...

Me: STOP ARGUING. DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO LET RED LEAD? THE ONE WITH THE MOST BRAINS IS GREEN, BUT BLUE HAS A WAY BETTER SENSE OF DIRECTION. THAT SAID, BLUE WILL LEAD! 

Blue: XD

- Sub-unit Johto -

Gold and Silver: *arguing about who should be leader*

Gold: Its just OBVIOUS I'm gonna lead!

Silver: Shut up! You're hard to spot and have a type disadvantage!

Crystal: ... *vein pop*

Both: *fighting more*

Crystal: sHUT UP

Both: *le silence*

Crystal: SHUT UP. I'LL LEAD. AND IF YOU DARE BLOW EACH OTHER UP BEHIND MY BACK-

Both: AYE AYE CAPTAIN! 

~B2F~

Silver: Gold, get behind. It's difficult to spot you in the dark.

Gold: *was actually enjoying being behind Crystal instead of looking out for foes and items* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Silver: Just get behind already!

Gold: NO WAY 

Both: *start fighting again*

Crystal: *uses Vine Whip and lifts them up in the air by their necks* DID YOU NOT GET WHAT I JUST INSTRUCTED?! DO THAT AGAIN, AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE MORE THAN SEVERE.

Both: *getting strangled* WE GET IT! LET US GO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Crystal: Hmph, lets see if you actually get it *throws a Razor Leaf at Gold*

Gold: *dodges it in fright*

Crystal: Alright, if you get it.

Both: x_x

 - Sub-unit Hoenn (B1F) -

Ruby: Gold, Crystal and Silver have already reached B2F. I think we should hurry, or we'll lag behind. I'll lead-

Emerald: Seriously?

Ruby: Like you're a better leader

Emerald: I am. NOW GET BEHIND OR DO YOU WANT A BULLET SEED

Ruby: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *hides behind Sapphire*

Sapphire: Speed it up, Rald. And stop scaring Ruby, because if ya do, I have Drill Peck and Ember ready. *sends out little fire sparks with a sniffle and a  nearby shrub shrivels up*

Emerald: *goes white and gulps* L-lets just go...

~A little while later~

Sapphire: *falls in water* SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~After dragging her outta water~

Sapphire: *coughs* T-this place is dangerous for me...

Emerald: Careful, Sapph. This place is full of water and water-types, so you better stay close to us.

Sapph: ;-;

Ruby: Awww, don't worry, Sapph. I'm here to shield you~

Sapphire: ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////' SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!

Emerald: How about explaining how you fell into that pit?

Sapphire: *flees*

Both: HEY WHERE YOU OFF TO

Ruby: Sapph this place is dangerous for you!

Me: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS DA FRANTIC FEELZ~ DIS SHOWS RUBY CARES FOR HER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

- Sub-unit Sinnoh -

Platinum: Diamond, Pearl, do you mind if I lead?

Both: NO WAY WE DO! Of course you can lead ^////////////^

Platinum: Thanks! Wow, this place is sure big, isn't it? I wonder where the stairway is? We've got to get to B7F. That Spoink pearl is calling for delivery! 

~A while later at B6F~

Platinum: We've come quite a ways, haven't we? Let's see the map. Oh look! We're one floor above it! Yippee, we're nearly there. Oh, but I can't walk anymore... *passes out*

Diamond: MISSY WHAT HAPPENED

Pearl: I think she's out of strength. I'll take care of foes. You get her on your back. 

Diamond: *makes her sit on his back*

Platinum: Dia! You're so sweet! *pecks his cheek*

Diamond: *-3 HP because she used the move Peck without knowing* x_x

Me: 0_0 Does she not know she's a Piplup and Peck is an actual move? 

~Back at Wigglytuff's Guild~

Me: Hmm... seems the only teams that got to the pearl were Kanto and Hoenn. Kanto because of Blue's sense of direction, and Hoenn thanks to Sapphire's pointless running, they reached the pearl like it was nothing. Oh, and Sinnoh reached too. Wait, eVERYONE  INCLUDING JOHTO REACHED.

Chatot: Squawk! Amazing job! Alright, you did a great job. And hard work calls for food!

 Pokespe: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

~Mess~

Pokespe: *gobbling like they haven't eaten for days*

Me: Have they not eaten apples in the dungeon...? Oh well. It'd be cool if I owned it, but I own nothing. Bye guys!