Pokespe Plays Mystery Dungeon! : Explorers of Sky (Pt~1)

BGM  : SKY JOURNEY (Aqours)

~ Takami Chika (CV: Inami Anju)

~ Sakurauchi Riko (CV: Aida Rikako)

~ Matsuura Kanan (CV: Suwa Nanaka)

~ Tsushima Yoshiko (CV: Kobayashi Aika)

~ Watanabe You (CV: Saito Shuka)

~ Kurosawa Dia (CV: Komiya Arisa)

~ Kunikida Hanamaru (CV: Takatsuki Kanako)

~ Ohara Mari (CV: Suzuki Aina)

~ Kurosawa Ruby (CV: Furihata Ai)

Label: Lantis 

 |      |      | 

Me : Hello and welcome to-

Pokespe : *staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare* O_o

Me: So w-what if I'm wearing glasses?! I look good in them okay! //////////////////////////

Everyone except Ruby and Hanayo: *laughing their heads off because I look like a chicken*

Me: *hides behind Pana and Ruby* SEE?! THEY'RE NICE TO ME CUZ THEY KNOW THE AGONY OF WEARING GLASSES

Gold: HA DATS WAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TORTURE POOR POKESPE TOO MUCH

Me: *rage building up*

Angela: UH-OH

Fennec and Zuraxy: *push me backwards* calm DOWN

Me: As a thank you present for giving me that title, yOU'RE PLAYING EXPLORERS OF SKY

Crystal: That's one of the Mystery Dungeon games, right?

Red: That's right. I've never played them myself, but I've heard they're pretty fun.

Me: YESH. A THANK YOU GIFT. TURN INTO YOUR STARTERS NOW, MORONS.

Pokespe: Wha- *get turned into their starters before they know it*

Me: And yes, I turned into Pipika. I'll only say this once, so get it. You're all one big team, but because moving together will immobilize you, and that'd be one huge crowd, you'll all travel in separate groups, depending on your region. That being said - Red (Bulbasaur), Yellow (Pikachu), Blue (Squirtle) and Green (Charmander) are one sub-unit of Team Pokespe; Gold (Cyndaquil), Crystal (Chikorita) and Silver (Totodile) are together. Ruby (Mudkip), Sapphire (Torchic) and Emerald (Treecko); Diamond (Turtwig), Pearl (Chimchar) and Platinum (Piplup). Those are your sub-units, get it? I have a black notch on the heart tip of my tail, that way you can tell between me and Yellow (she doesn't have the notch). You're all free to roam as you like, but only in your sub-units. Meeting another sub-unit once in a while is still ok, but you'll only travel with your own sub-unit members, meaning you can't travel together with another sub-unit. However, you get to exchange a member of your sub-unit with another. For example, because Gold (being a fire type), will have a disadvantage in a water dungeon, you can contact me and get Red to come with you, and Gold will be sent to the Kanto sub-unit, since Red would stay with the Johto sub-unit. Got it?

Half the Pokespe: *everything flew over their heads*

Other half of the Pokespe: *were actually listening for once*