21

I found a female version of kitty Leo, more pictures at the bottom 

You got fed daily, not very much but you still got food. Sometimes you thought you were the only one getting fed as they only ever came into your cell block with one tray and your cell block had at least fifteen other nekos within its walls.

This place was terrifying. Devices used for torture hung on the wall, all you could here was Nekos constantly screaming and the smell of blood was always very prominent.

Leo better get here soon

—-

Leo and Diego had managed to track you all the way to an abandon prison, no, that's not right: an abandoned creepy prison!

"We get in, we get her, we get out." Diego looked terrified. Leo nodded and advanced towards the place, but Diego grabbed his arm. "What are you doing? What I just said isn't a plan!" He shouted, his terror turning into worry.

"We don't need a plan, we just need to get to Y/N!" Leo's voice was raised as he ripped his arm away from Diego. He turned away from Diego and towards the dark building. The bars on the windows unsettled him, made him nervous, made him angry.

"Holy shit." Diego whispered. "You feel for her, don't you? You love her." Leo didn't answer, just looked around the building. He walked up to the building and jumped high, grabbing the bars on the windows.

The bars immediately came away from the wall, causing an alarm to blare and Leo to fall.

----

You awoke at the loud sound, fear shooting through you. You shot up and looked around to see people running past your cage. One of them stopped at your cage, a smirk etched onto his face. It terrified you but you didn't move away from the bars. "It seems like someone's come to see you." He laughed and walked away, following everyone away from the cage.

You kept trying to see what was going one. When you could see nothing you ran to the other side of the cage and jumped. On the other side of your cage was a window that you could not get to. Jumping was the only you could see the outside world. You got a quick glance at several people gathered outside before they started marching back in.

The people marched down the hall, something (or someone) being carried along. You got a good look at the thing and gasped. "Leo!" You shouted, no response. "Leo!" You tried again, reaching through the bars to try and get to him.

"Y/N?" You heard. You turned your head to see Diego being pushed along passed your cage. "Y/N! It's me and Leo! We're here to rescue you!" Before you got a chance to reply he was pushed away from you.

"No Diego! Come back!" You shouted as he disappeared down the hall.

The same guy from earlier came back to your cage, the same smirk still on his face. "Don't try to read too deeply into the screams of terror you might hear." And then he was gone.

I LEGIT HAVE NO REASON TO WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! WRITERS BLOCK BECAME A THING AND I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO 5SOS (Luke fic is in the works) AND I'VE BEEN ON THAT A SHIT TONNE.

I'VE ALSO FOUND A KITTY THAT IS KINDA HOW I IMAGINE LEO IN KITTY FORM :) (but she's female)

THE ACCOUNT IS CALLED @lucashemmotron