15

"Hey kid, you alright?" Ryan asked.

"Yes, completely fine!" You rushed. Ryan knew you best and left you alone.

"Now you can tell me what you truly feel about what the hell just happened." Leo smirked.

"What the hell did just happen?" You asked. 

"Well you started to grip my shirt and pinch my skin and it really hurt but then you started repeatedly saying 'no' and it was actually pretty scary for me but then it stopped and you woke up."

"I'm sorry for pinching you, I just had a nightmare that's all." You sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Leo asked cutely. You shook your head to say 'no' and he continued walking. Suddenly Leo stopped. "We're here." You jumped off of his back and walked next to him as you approached a huge iron gate. Diego pushed on the gate and it swung open. You all walked to the door and rang the doorbell.

You all stood there for a couple of minutes, waiting for someone to open the door. You heard a shout of "Boys! Get away from the door!" And then the door opened. Two small boys stood there, one with brown hair and brown neko ears and one with green hair and black neko ears. "Boys!" That same person shouted again. The person came around the corner and you saw that this wasn't a person at all, it was a neko.

He was big, slightly taller than Leo with gleaming purple eyes and dark black hair that matched his ears. "I'm sorry but we're looking for Jace?" Asked Ryan. 

"That is me. My names Jace Woodstock." He looked over all of you. "Two nekos and two humans, what can I do for you?"

"Can we come in and explain please, its actually really cold out here." Leo slightly shivered. Jace looked at him in confusion but then made way for all of you to pass.