3

"Well it starts off when I was a young boy. My mother and brother were all living in the mountains west of here. My father took me and my sister away when we were young. I ran away. I was outcasted by everyone I knew so I ran away. I guess I was too young to actually remember what having a home felt like." The neko answered.

"Whats your name?" You asked worried about the neko.

"The names Leo." He smirked at you. Looking into his eyes you saw something completely opposite to what he was showing on the outside: Fear and anxiousness.

"Come on Leo, let me show you your new home." He grabbed your hand and you started walking in the direction of your home.

~TIME SKIP~

"DEREK!" You shouted up at your older brother. "I'M HOME!" No answer. Knowing him, he was probably with another girl he picked up from work. Derek worked at the local bar in your town. He worked from 01:30 PM to 11:00 PM. 10:45 was when most girls came to the bar. Derek came home with at least 4 of those girls a week. But you didn't mind, as long as he could earn the money to feed you and your sister.

Your sister was completely crazy. She was a short blonde with blue eyes and she was completely boy crazy (A/N I don't like how I've put completely twice in such a small space. Comment if you agree). She liked bands and was eager to go on and play the drums in front of crowds of thousands.

Your flat was empty which scared you. Someone was always home. You dropped Leos hand and ran to your brothers room. Nothing. Not even a grunt. With your heart filling with worry you ran to your sisters room. The door swung open with ease to show nothing. "MY FAMILIES GONE!" You shouted.

You ran back to Leo to find him on the floor. You shook him. Nothing. You checked his pulse...