4

Leos pulse was still there. You sighed in relief before lifting him onto the sofa with immense difficulty. You picked up your phone and called your sisters best friend. "Hi Diego. Is Ryan there with you?" You asked referring to your sister.

"Sorry Y/N, I haven't seen her all day- Wait is she not with you?" He asked slightly worried. You could hear the fear in his voice. "I'm on my way over." He put the phone down abruptly.

Diego arrived at your house 10 minutes later. When you opened the door he strode right in like he owned the place. Then again he practically lived here. "I thought Ryan was out with you as you both weren't in school!" He yelled out of panic. Diego still hadn't noticed the Neko on your sofa.

"But then you called me and I thought it would have been because she had a little bit too much to drink and you wanted me to take her home but no. She's not actually with you and I'm left here to panic like a mad man." He looked at you with desperation in his eyes.

"Diego, look, I know you're upset but Ryans not the only one missing." You reasoned. "Both her and Derek are gone and it's not even Dereks shift yet." You tried to bring him to his senses.

There was a pause

"What is that?" Diego suddenly asked. You followed his brown eyes to a peaceful looking Leo.

"That my friend, is a Neko."