"That's not- AH! That's not w-what I'-mmmh worried about"
"What is it then?"
"I don't want you to feel pain. It's not sexy" older man confessed frowning slightly worried.
"What do you mean it's not sexy? You love it when I do this" Kongpob argued and to proof his point, he bit that rosy nub on Arthit's chest again.

"S-stupid! Th-that's not what I meant! There's huge difference between pain from bitten nipple and broken bones you dumbass"
"I already told you that it's okay"
"You always say that! You never share when you're in pain" senior whined.
Kongpob shut his eyes for a second trying to calm his rising temper.
When he was calm enough he opened his eyes again and sighed.
"Fine. I promise that I tell you from now on, but babe? Can you stop nagging at me? We were middle of something. The only thing that is hurting at me right now is my raging boner that begs to get released" Kongpob said using his puppy dog eyes.

Seeing his boyfriend desperate like this amused Arthit.
"How about we change a positions?" He grinned and slided his hands down from Kongpob's neck to his chest and pinched his nipples, making other male hiss and jerk a little.
Taller man's very hard cock pressed against his own and he couldn't stop his hips rub against it.
"You have been on top a lot lately" Kongpob remarked.
"Something wrong about that? You haven't been satisfied?"
"Oh no, I certainly have. I just thought that maybe I should remind you exactly why you love it that way too"
Younger man's purring voice send vibrations in Arthit's ears and made his lenght pulsating even harder.
He wouldn't last long.
He was sure of that.
Actually he was pretty sure that if Kongpob would had touched his southern areas right now he would had surely burst very embarrassedly....

              ********************

Somewhere not that far away from those two little rabbits, young man stirred awake from his sleep when morning sun's first rays reached to his eyes.
'Shit,my head hurts' he thought and forced his eyes open.
He blinked lazily.
Then he rubbed his eyes and blinked again.
Huh?
That wasn't his window.
But...How could that be?
He looked to his left.
Nope.
Nothing seemed familiar there either.
'Where the hell am I? And how did I ended up here?' He thought confusedly and right then he felt some movements next to him.
And that, boys and girls, could mean only one thing: he wasn't in that bed alone...

Afraid of what he might soon discover, he turned his head slowly and peeked cautiously what or more likely who was causing those movements.
Then he saw it...well, him.
Young man's eyes grew big and his mouth fell open.
He start sweating.
'Shit. Actually what the hell happened last night?!'

Bright frowned irritatedly when he felt matters shift next to him.
He felt sick and his head hurt like someone was hitting it with a hammer.
'This must be mother of all hangovers' he thought lazily.
"Can you stop moving so much already? Someone is trying to sleep here" he complained  voice hoarse from sleep and last nights heavy drinking.
"P'Bright? Why are you sleeping next to me? And even more importantly, why are you naked?"
Uh oh.
He knew that voice.
His eyes shot open immediately.

Bright glued his shocked eyes to freshman who sat next to him, holding blanket high over his bare chest, covering embarrassedly his obviously naked body.
Older man raised his own blanket and peeked quickly inside.
"Prayut? Why the hell we're both naked in same bed? And why is my ass hurting?" He yawned scratching his head.
Suddenly it all hit to them.
Both of them eyes grew big as a plates.
'Oh shit!' they both thought while they stared at each others shockedly.

"Umm..did we...was I...were you...oh hell with it! Was I even any good?!" Prayut cried out.
"I don't know.  I can't remember anything, but regarding how much my ass hurts, I think it would be safe to say that we both enjoyed from it"