Author's note about editing - please read

Hey guys!

Lately Possession has gotten a lot of attention - which I'm so very thankful for! - but it happens to be right as I'm editing it to put on Amazon.com for Kindle, iPod, and all that. It's going to be free, so don't worry, and I think those without Kindles and all that can read it as well with some kind of reader on Amazon. I just wanted to let you all know because I know this story has holes, needless chapters, useless words, and it was the first book I wrote and finished. I'm rewriting the whole thing entirely. For example; Adam and Annie don't meet outside the bar, they meet in a car crash - Annie is twenty-one instead of nineteen - it's changed from Annie's point of view to third person - and there might be a little more *wolf whistle* raunchy stuff!!

I'd like to publish much, much more on Amazon, and maybe even paperback one day. If you're a writer, I highly suggest you do it!! It's free, you just have to have your tax information. So yeah, that's gonna be a fun talk with my mom "Hey mom, I'm a writer, I drop F-bombs and write about sexy vampires....can I have our tax information?" Wish me luck on that one.

I hope you enjoyed reading Possession but if you'd like to read the edited version, just get it when it comes out. I'll put another author's note in a new chapter when it's up, if you'd like to read it.

I'm so thankful for y'all, and it means so much to me whenever someone adds this book to their library - I know it's not that good... (or original, I mean, everyone and their dog has a freaking vampire book)

~MissDagger