Chapter 25: White Picket Fence

A short year after Bucky and Jacqueline got married they welcomed their first child, a beautiful baby boy. James Grant Barnes was born March 15, 2018 and was a healthy 8 lbs, and 8 ozs.

"Bucky do you want to hold him?" Jacqueline says rocking the newborn, "You haven't held him since we brought him home two days ago."

Bucky cautiously walks over to his wife and son. "I just don't want to hurt him. He's so tiny, and I have a metal arm."

Jacqueline smiles and shakes her head, "Nonsense, come here and mind his head." Jacqueline hands James off to Bucky, placing him in his human arm with his metal arm supporting him.

As James settles in his father's arms, Bucky begins to rock him. "He's beautiful."

"Just like his father," Jacqueline smiles and kisses her cheek, "I'm going to take a shower

"Just like his father," Jacqueline smiles and kisses her cheek, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Alright we'll just be here." Bucky says looking down at his son. "You and your mom are my life, and however many more siblings you may have. I'm going to do everything I can to protect you, and have give you the best life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years after James was born, Bucky and Jacqueline welcomed another son on January 9th 2020, named Greyson Anthony.

Bucky had taken James to the park leaving Jacqueline and three month old Greyson at home. Jacqueline was laying on her bed with Greyson and were playing his favorite game, airplane.

"Who's my beautiful boy," Jacqueline coos while lifting Greyson in the air.

Greyson smiles and babbles causing Jacqueline to smile, "You are

Greyson smiles and babbles causing Jacqueline to smile, "You are."

Jacqueline brings Greyson back down and lays him on her chest. "I love you Greyson, and I love James, and your father more than life itself. Maybe you'll in the future you'll have a sister. Would you like that?" Greyson wiggles and babbles some more. Jacqueline smiles and kisses her son on the head. 

When Greyson was 5 months old Tony and Steve finally got married. Greyson and James were the ring bearers, with Jacqueline as Tony's best man and Bucky as Steve's. It was a beautiful wedding and Jacqueline was so glad to see her brother so happy. It was also around that time when Bucky and Jacqueline decided to retire from the whole superhero scene. Jacqueline was going to be a stay at home mom while Bucky worked as S.H.I.E.L.D.S personal mechanic for all vehicles and jets.