Chapter 11: Welcome to Asgard

Saving New York City had made the Avengers extremely hungry, so after the got Loki into custody they headed to the small shawarma shop Tony mentioned, that somehow remained open during the madness. The six of them were crowded around the two tables Thor and Bruce had pushed together.

Everyone seemed dead tired, except Thor who was munching down on his meal. On the right side of Thor, Tony was just sitting there, staring off into the distance, as if he just realized that he died and was scared back to life by Bruce, who was on his left. Bruce doesn't seemed fazed at all, and like Thor is  happily eating, grateful that someone found him some pants. Clint and Natasha seemed to share half of each other's chairs, putting their feet up on the other's side. Next to Natasha was Jacqueline who moved her half eaten shawarma around her plate and staring off into space. All the female super soldier wanted to do was go home, shower, and take a nap. Steve sat next to his sister, nodding off in his chair like the senior citizen he is.

"Jackie, I think you might want to shake grandpa awake over there," Natasha says smirking

"Yea we don't need him dying in his sleep," Clint mutters.

"He's not that old!" Jacqueline protests.

Tony just gives Jacqueline a look, Jacqueline rolls her eyes, "Okay he doesn't look that old."

Regardless of the old man jokes Jacqueline wakes up her brother, who smiles groggily. After they're done eating they leave a generous tip on the table and head back to Stark tower.

On the way back Steve asks, "So what are your plans after this?"

"Actually," Jacqueline begins, "I'm going to go with Thor, to Asgard."

"What?" Steve exclaims stopping, "Why? I just found you."

"I know but it's only temporary." Jacqueline reasures, "Fury and Thor think it's a good idea for me to go with them, to try and talk some sense into Loki. Try to make him heal or change or something." Jacqueline explains.

"Okay," Steve says relenclty. "I'm going to miss you."

"Aw Steve. I'm going to miss you too" Jacqueline says hugging him, "I won't be gone for too long I promise."

"Alright, and when you get back we've got a lot of catching up to do." Steve says.

"Agreed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The avengers stand in central park, dressed like normal citizens in hopes to blend in. Thor is standing with Loki, who's in cuffs and a muzzle. The two gods are preparing to head back to Asgard with the tesseract. Everyone agreed it would be safest there, where they knew a little more about its power than any human ever could. Jacqueline gives her brother a hug, and a kiss on his cheek before going to stand by the thunder god.