Chapter 12: A Homoscidal Robot

Jacqueline never did ask what happened to Steve for him to end up in that hospital room. She could see it on his face that he didn't want to talk about it, he just didn't seem like himself. Since Steve hadn't mentioned anything about the mission and Sam wouldn't talk to her  so Jacqueline went to Natasha who filled her in on everything. Apparently Hydra, the same organization they fought in WWII, had resurfaced and had compromised S.H.I.E.L.D. On top of that Fury faked his own death, just to get Hydra off his case. All in all it wasn't the kind of news Jacqueline accepted when she arrived home. She also learned that Sam was now a member of S.H.I.E.L.D, going by the name Flacon, because he was a paratrooper.

Shortly after Steve got out of the hospital. Steve practically begged Jacqueline to move in with him, in his tiny apartment in D.C. Jacqueline was more then happy to accept her brother's request. Both were tired of being alone and the fact that they had the same life experience as each other, made the sibling feel more at ease and more like their old selves.

"JACKIIIEEEE," Steve yells from the living room, "I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Jacqueline sighs from her bedroom. She takes a deep breathe before setting down her laptop and walks out into the living room.

"What do you need Steven," Jacqueline replies annoyed.

"Tony sent me a moving picture and I don't know how to respond." Steve replies.

Jacqueline rolls her eyes, "First off it's called gif, and secondly can't you just google it?"

"What's google again?" Steve asks.

"Nevermind," she states and walks over to the other side of the couch. "Scoot over."

Steve makes room for his sister and she sits down next to him. Jacqueline makes Steve show him the gif before telling him what to do. Steve shows her the gif and she let's out a laugh.

"What?" Steve asks, "Is it bad?"

"No," Jacqueline smiles. "It's from a tv show F.R.I.E.N.D.S." Noticing her brothers blank stare she adds. "It's a good show I'll watch it with you sometimes."

"Now is not the time to talk about shows, tell me how to use these gif things."

"Here see that red magnifying glass icon." She says and points to the screen.

"Yea..." Steve states.

"So hit it."

Steve does as he's told, and several gifs pop up on the screen. Jacqueline says, "Okay so, he asked how you are so... what do you want to say?"

"Fine?"

"Fair enough," Jacqueline shrugs, "okay so type in the search bar, fine."

After scrolling through several pages of gifs, Jacqueline makes Steve pick a gif, that's also from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. She then tells him to hit the blue arrow and it sends.