Chapter 24: One Day At Last

"I want to show the world that I love you and you're mine," Bucky says laying on the couch with Jacqueline.

"That's the whole point of getting married Buck," Jacqueline laughs.

"No I know," Bucky laughs, "I meant like getting tattoos."

"Really?" Jacqueline asks shocked, "You want a tattoo?"

Bucky shrugs, "Yeah. It'll be cool. Something that'll remind me of you forever."

Two hours later Bucky and Jacqueline walked out of the tattoo parlor smiling hand, in hand. Jacqueline got a tattoo on the inside of her left ring finger with the words one day.

Bucky got a tattoo of a bird on his right bicep for his Jay Bird, who is the light of his life and saved him from darkness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacqueline smiles at the memory from two days ago, the last time she saw Bucky. Now it was her wedding day and she wa in the back of the church nervously waiting for the ceremony start. Jacqueline had chosen Natasha to be her maid of honor, and Shuri, Sif, and Wanda as bridesmaids.

The bridesmaids wore a dress inspired by the 40's that was white and had blue flowers. Their hair was also inspired by a style from the 40's. The jewelry they wore included a gold and pearl necklace, crystal gold earrings, and a gold bracelet. There nails were painted white with a gold dusting and wore white heels.

Jacqueline had found a bridal shop that sold vintage wedding gowns and she picked one that reminded her the most of the dress he mother got married in. It reached her knees and had lace sleeves that went down to her elbow. She wore the same shoes as the bridesmaids and her hair was styled and curled ot the side. Jacqueline's jewelry contorted of pearl and crystal earrings, and a teal bracelet with her nails painted blue and dusted with silver.

"I can't believe this is actually happening," Jacqueline laughs as she paces back and force.

"Me neither," Natasha admits, "When I first met you I thought you would die alone."