pt17

Jin woke up early to make breakfast as usual, Usually hoseok would help him prepare the food for the family.

  "I found a near by school to get jimin and taehyung in" Jin took out the plates out of the cabinet.

"Ah that's great~!" Hoseok took out the milk from the fridge

"They start today, I hope they make lots of friends!" Jin smiled to himself.

"Ahh going to school already?? My babies are growing" Hoseok patted his teary eye dramatically.

Jin and hoseok finished preparing breakfast and called out everyone to eat.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Guess what?, You kids start school today!" Jin gave the boys a big smile.

"Ew school who?" taehyung kept eating his cereal.

"I..im exited" jimin shyly looked down rubbing his tiny chubby thighs.

"What about me" jungkook looked up at jin.

"Not yet baby, in a few years" jin gently patted jungkooks coconut head and kept feeding him.

"You guys should make lots of friends! Then, you can invite them over to play" Namjoon sweetly smiled.

"We will~" Taehyung reassured his dad.

"I hope so.." jimin finished his breakfast and put it in the sink. Taehyung did the same.

"Me and your dad have to take jungkook to the doctors to give him shots , Your uncle Yoongi and hobi are going to take you guys to school" jungkooks eyes widened.

"S-shots?" Jungkook had a bad experience with shots, he was terrified.

"Yeah, you need them to prevent you from getting sick" Namjoon picked up jungkook.

"No..no I can walk now im a big boy" jungkook pushed himself out of Namjoons arms.

"Boy please you're 2" taehyung
laughed at the tiny child.

Jungkook wasn't feeling it at all. He kicked taehyungs knee.

"HEY What the hell?! You little brat" Taehyung squished jungkooks nose.

"Ah.. There they go again" jimin stared at his siblings and shook his head.

"HEY! No fighting!" Jin separated the two boys.

"Go get dressed you two"

"Okay" the two boys replied.

"We're going now, Uncle hobi and yoongi will be here in a bit, by the time they get here, you two need to be ready" Jin grabbed jungkooks bag.

"Have fun getting poked with that big juicy sharp needle~!" Taehyung screamed as he and jimin walked to their room.

Jungkook screeched from the distance as Namjoon closed the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"How does this look?" Taehyung had a pair of sweats and a black sweater.

"It looks nice" jimin smiled.

"Why are you still in your pajamas uncle Yoongi and Hobi are going to get here any moment now"

"I look chubby on my clothes I don't like it" jimin kept searching for clothes.

"Ah really? You look fine, trust me. Chubby my ass, Now dress up"

Jimin gasped. "That's not a good word to say!"

"Hm? Just dress up" Taehyung laughed.

Jimin finally got dressed up he ended up wearing a pink sweater with baby blue shorts.

The two boys walked down to the living room and sat on the couch, They watched some tv as they waited for their uncles to show up. Finally after 10 minutes they arrived.

"Are you guys ready to leave?~"

"Yeah!" The boys excitedly replied.

"Good!" Hobi grabbed the house keys and locked the house after everyone got out.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you guys exited?" Yoongi asked as he glared at the boys through the car mirror.

"Yeah" taehyung replied with his lovely boxy smile. Jimin stood quiet.

"How about you jimin?"

"Im a little scared.."

"Ah don't be, You will make lots of friends~" hobi gave jimin a sweet warm smile. Jimin loved his uncle hobi, he would always make him feel better somehow, just seeing him made his heart warm.

"Yeah.." jimin smiled back.

After 20 minutes or so, they arrived in the school.

They stepped in the building and walked over to the office.

"May I help you?" A old lady sitting in a desk asked.

"Yes, this is their first day of school"

"Ah okay, can I have their names?"

"Kim Taehyung and Kim jimin"

"Ah! Here. Taehyung will have room A-23 and jimin A-25. The classes are in the same hallway on your left."

"Thanks!"

"I will take taehyung and you take jimin to his class" hoseok grabbed taes backpack.

"Alright" Yoongi took jimins hand.

Hobi took taehyung to his class and waved goodbye to him. Taehyung waved back.

Yoongi took jimin to his class but he wouldn't step inside.

"What's the matter?"

"I-i don't want to go inside.. I look fat everyone is going to laugh at me" jimins eyes stared to tear up.

Yoongi kneed down to jimin.

"Hey..where is all this coming from? You're not chubby get that out of your head. If anyone laughs at you or makes fun of you, don't hesitate to tell me. Your uncle will put those brats in their place" yoongi wiped jimins tear off his cheek. "Someone must have poor vision to see a flaw in you" yoongi smiled at jimin and patted his head.

"Ah stop that" jimin giggled.

"Hah,Now go inside"

jimin smiled at yoongi and gave him a peck on his cheek. Yoongi smiled to himself.

"Bye~" jimin waved as he walked inside Yoongi waved back.