pt10

"okay kookie, you have to work with me , or your dad will kill me if he finds you like this" Hoseok tried to take kookies clothes off but jungkook wouldn't let him touch him.

"NO" jungkook yelled.

What is thi-

Hoseok stared at his hand as he felt something leaking through jungkooks diaper.he just smiled in pain, he tried not to get disgusted.

"If you let me give you a bath ,i will give you ice cream, just don't tell your parents deal?" Hoseok tiredly looked at jungkook.

"No" jungkook ran around the bathroom leaking his dirty water across the bathroom floor.

Hoseok was laughing in pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile in the living room*

Taehyung and jimin sat in the living room with Yoongi.

"We're hungry" taehyung shaked Yoongis leg.

"Yeah~" jimin patted yoongis arm.

What do you want me to do about that

"Ok?" Yoongi kept watching the TV.

"Feed us" jimin rubbed his cheeks against yoongi arm.

Yoongi sat up and looked down at the kids.

"What's the magic word"

"Please~~" the kids yelled.

"That's better" yoongi walked to the kitchen and took out a bag of chicken nuggets.

"See i told you he isn't that scary" taehyung whispered to jimin.

"He did tried me to kill me" jimin whispered back.

"I can hear you" yoongi raised his voice.

"Here sit down, be careful they're hot"

the kids were a bit short to get on the chairs ,so they were struggling to get on.

Lmao yoongi smiled to himself and helped taehyung and jimin up.

"Thank youu" taehyung talked with his mouth full of food getting ketchup all over his face.

Jimin glared at Taehyung with a grossed out expression on his tiny chubby face.

"Don't talk while eating you will get dirty" yoongi grabbed a napkin and cleaned taehyungs face up.

"hey.. hey! Clean my face too!" Jimin was in constant need of attention. Yoongi laughed walking over to jimin and wiped his face off.

"Woah~ this is the first time I seen yoongi so soft" Jin giggled from behind.

Yoongi frozed and looked behind him.

"You ruined the moment" namjoon laughed showing those beautiful dimples of his.

"W-what are you talking about" yoongis cheek began to turn red ,he felt embarrassed. "When did you guys even get here" he changed the topic.

"Not long ago" namjoon said and he put some bags down.

"And jungkook?" Jin asked.

"Uncle hobi is bathing him" taehyung replied still shoving nuggets into his mouth.

Jin walked over to the bathroom to see his child and..

"AHHH WHAT IS THIS" jin found jungkook covered in poo as well as the whole restroom while Hoseok trying not to puke.

"PLEASE HELP ME" Hoseok was in desperate need.

"What's going on her- OH GOD OH GOD NO" Namjoon quickly got out closing the restroom door pushing Jin inside the restroom.

Jin put on a face mask to get rid of the smell around his nose.

"What the hell happened here?!" Jin turned on the shower and put jungkook in.

"He was running around and his hands were full of poo~~!" Hoseok tiredly left out a sigh.

"Now we have to clean this place up"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bed time!! Jin grabbed the children and walked them to their room.

"Woah so cool!!" Taehyung was amazed on how many toys there was.

"Comfy~" jimin jumped on his bed.

Jungkook had already fallen asleep so he took him to his bed.

"Shhh. You're going to wake kookie up it's time to sleep." Jin placed jungkook on his bed and wrapped him with blankets.

"Lay down so I can wrap you up"

"But I'm not sleepy yet!" Jimin whinned.

"Me too!" Taehyung agreed.

"We can play tomorrow, it's time for bed"

"You promise?" taehyung layed on his bed.

"I promise" Jin gave him an assuring smile.

The boys laid down and jin wrapped them up, he kissed them and walked out of their room. Jin felt complete.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Namjoon?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes. Really happy"

Jin smiled and kissed namjoon on the cheek.

"Goodnight love"

"Goodnight babe"

Namjoon wrapped his hands around Jins waist and soon both falled asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I feel like this chapter was boring I'm sorry about that!