pt6

Monday was finally here Jin and Namjoon were extremely exited, they couldn't even sleep last night.

Jin woke up followed by Namjoon.
Jin and Namjoon got on the shower together since they didn't want to waste time on waiting for the other to finish showering.

"What should I wear?? Should I wear something presentable or ?? NAMJOON I HAVE NO CLOTHES!!!" Jin was stressed out. He was very close to having a mental breakdown while searching through the large closet full of clothes.

What does he mean he has no clothes? I literally only have like 4 pair of pants and like 5 t-shirts
"Babe just wear something casual we're literally just going to pick up the kids and come back home" Namjoon said as he put on a Black T-shirt.

"Oh right" Jin finally made up his mind and put on a baby blue sweater and some black skinny jeans.

"You look cute babe" Namjoon kissed jin both walking out from the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Namjoon we should take the kids out of breakfast"

"Yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally arrived in the building. They got out of the car, they were kinda nervous but mostly happy that they would finally have the kids next to them.

"Welcome! What can I help you with" the lady smiled eyeing namjoon.

"Where here to pick up our kids" jin smiled.

"What's your name?"

"Kim seokjin"

"Ah I will bring the kids, please wait here" the lady winked at namjoon and left the room.

What's her problem?
Namjoon wrapped his hand around jin.

"I noticed that" Jin laughed. He was way too happy to throw hands at her.
                     --------

"Here!" The lady had the 3 kids besides her. Oh how cute they were.
Jin was melting and screeching in the inside. Namjoon smiled like crazy showing those beautiful dimples that would make anyone feel flustered.

The kids ran towards the couple hugging them. They were happy they would finally get a family.
----------------------------------------------------------