pt16

The ride back home was tense no one said a word.Finally after a long awkward ride, they arrived home.

Jin got out of the car and got the kids out. Namjoon stayed in the car.

When they got inside, they found a lovey dovey yoongi and hoseok cuddling on the couch.

"How was the park?"

"Alright. Im tired im going to take nap." Jin faked smiled and walked to his room.

Yoongi and hoseok glared at jin as he walked away.

"What's up with him?" Hoseok got off yoongis lap.

"Appa's mom yelled at daddy mean things" jimin pouted. 

"I hate that lady she hurt my daddy's feelings" taehyung had a mad expression on his face.

Yoongi sighed. "ugh That lady again..where's your appa?"

"In the car" jungkook glared outside the window.

Finally after 5 minutes Namjoon finally went inside the house.

"Where's jin?"

"In the bedroom, you should check on him he seemed upset" hoseok continued coloring with jungkook.

Namjoon walked over to their shared bedroom and found jin on the bed, He could hear sniffing sounds coming from jin. Namjoon approached him.
He laid on the bed and Hugged jin from behind.

"Don't be upset love.." Namjoon kissed jins head.

Jin didn't answer. Suddenly he stood up.

"Namjoon I want you to answer me, and I want you to be honest" jin finally cleared his throat.

Namjoon faced jin. "Uh huh?"

"Am I enough for you?..Am I annoying? Do i satisfy you?" Jin looked down at his feet.

"Where is this all coming from" Namjoon looked at jin with an confused expression.

Meanwhile Everyone in the living room could hear the conversation which was making hoseok and yoongi uncomfortable, So they decided to take the kids to the park.

"Im sorry" jin sighed.

"Jin..Of course you're enough for me" Namjoon walked over to jin and hugged him tight. "Is this because of my mother? I left her for you"

Jin gasped "What?!"

Namjoon smiled. "She doesn't want to see me again..but now I have a big family, so who cares,right?"

Jin smiled back "Right"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoongi was pushing tae and jimin on the swings while hobi played with jungkook on the sand.

"FASTER FASTERRRR" taehyung yelled swinging his legs up and down.

"That's the fastest I can do" Yoongi kept pushing tae with all his strength.

"Um uncle yoongi someone is snatching uncle hobi from you" Jimin pointed at hoseoks direction.

"Hm?" Yoongi turned his head to hoseoks direction and found a girl getting a little too close to hobi.

Oh hell no

Yoongi quickly walked over to hobi.

"GET YOur MAN" Taehyung screamed from the distance.

"Ah who is this" yoongi pushed to the girl away from hobi.

"She's asking for my phone number she likes yoga too, she said she wants me to teach her new positions" Hoseok laughed.

"Yeah.." The girl bit her lip.

Does he not realize-

Yoongi shook his head.

"She's flirting with you idiot, And you go away he's taken"

"Who are you to tell me what I can do" The girl got closer to hoseok.

Yoongi sighed and punched the girl in the face leaving her on the floor. Hoseok and jungkook stared at yoongi in shock.

"Did you just-"

"My hands are bisexual, they don't discriminate"
-----------------------------------------------------------

This one was boring sorry!