I was broke out of my daze as I merely missed the side of a post box.

"Shit.." I mumbled under my breath.

I could see the bunch of cars in traffic in front of us. I turned my head slightly to see that Noah saw it too.

Ha, another bonus is that it's easier to get through traffic on a motorcycle.

I stuck my tongue out at him before zipping through the small gaps in between the cars.

As I got past all of them, I noticed a black Lamborghini with red wheels in one of the lanes.

Cool car..oh well I will probably never see it again.

The wind whipped my hair as I carried on riding towards headquarters.

I parked my motorcycle in my usual spot and hopped off to the front entrance.

I got used to seeing the stone and white building as well as the big arch with windows that welcomed me at the entrance.

This was also where I always meet my best friend/ partner in mission (because we don't do crime) every time we had to come here.

"Hola, chica!" I pulled her into a hug.

"Hola, puta!" She squeezed me.

"You know google translate says that means whore in Spanish," I laugh at her.

"Well thank the lord for good translate."

"Hey!" I nudge her shoulder.

"I'm kidding, Happy Birthday Lulu!" She hands me a wrapped box from who knows where.

"Thanks! You didn't have to get anything for me, you know."

"What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't?"

"A 17 year old one?" I chuckle.

"Thanks not what I mean, open it!" She urges me.

"Okay! Calm down, Raven."

I take the box from her hands and unwrap it to reveal brand new and polished combat boots with gold studs rimming the top.

"Oh my Goat's cheese! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I engulf her in a hug once more.

"Goat's cheese? And no problem," Raven laughs, "but that's not all."

She took one of the boots and opened the heel of it to show a small compartment with a hidden small blade.

"They are in both shoes too!" She exclaimed.

"That is so cool!" I gasp as I check the other one.

"Come on, Commander Ryder wants to see you."

We scanned our ID cards and entered the building.

"Good morning, Cathy!" I greeted as we passed the receptionist.

We carried on walking down the corridor filled with different kinds of agents, stopping when someone tells me Happy Birthday.

Just as we were about to open Commander Ryder's door, Noah came running towards us.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" He stopped and asked, trying to catch his breath.

Raven and I turned to look at each other with the same expression on our face before bursting out laughing.

***
A/N: Did you like it?
If you find it boring, it's only beginning! Please vote and comment! <3

Characters-

Luna Prescott: Selena Gomez
Ace Crawford: Colton Haynes
Raven Cooper: Lucy Hale
Noah Prescott: Grant Gustin
Amelia Ryder: Angelina Jolie
Hayley Turns: Madeline Petsch
Lucas Miller: Robbie Amell
Taylor Hill: Chloe Grace Moretz
Jason Smith: Max Carver
Jacob Smith: Charlie Carver
Harley Bee: Lili Reinhart
Dean Harding: Dave Franco
Camila Jones: Victoria Justice

I will add more if needed or you want me to add them xx

Thanks for choosing to read this book! More to come..