cameron dallas

You had just finished babysitting your parent's friend's childeren, who lived a good 20 minutes away from your house. It was around 11:30pm now, and walking home in the dark wasn't something you we're particularly keen on. One of your friends cameron lived only about threr minutes away from where you were, so you decided to see if you could stay over at his and leave in the morning. You approached his house and stood under his bedroom window which was slightly open. "Cam?" you loudly whispered. Soon enough he pops his messy brown haired head out of the window. "Can i sleep here tonight?" you say again. He nods and leaves the window frame, making his way downstairs to let you in. You thank him before you both climb into his bed and drift off to sleep together.

*****
When you wake in the morning, an indent in the sheets was made where cam was previously lying. You sit up and rub your eyes, staring blankly out of the window. "Mornin" cam speaks as he trails in the room, holding a tray with a plate covered by a dome and 2 glasses of orange juice on it. "Breakfast is served" he jokes as he places it next to you, him sitting at the foot of the bed. "why thanks.' you reply. As you go to lift off the dome, cam nervously watches you- making you concerned. You take it off to reveal a piece of paper with 'will u b my girlfriend?' written on it. You glance to cam; leaning over him; "yes." he grins and pecks you on the cheeck. "Now let me go get the real breakfast!"