Niall horan, Liam Payne and Harry Styles

He calls you after your beeak up:

Niall: hey princess. Can i still call you my princess? Well if not, hey y/n. I-I miss you...i'm trying so hard not to cry right now, but it's just so hard! I want you back! I wabt to kiss you, hold you, call you mine again. I don't care if you are with y/b/n, i love you. I always have. I always will. Even if we are not together anymore. I will love you forever.

Liam: y/n, i wished you answered your phone. I know this is kind of weird, but i don't care i was just wondering if you miss me? I miss you so much, you have no idea. I still love you...
You're my love, and i need you..please call me back if you have a chance, if not it's okay. I would love to hear your voice again. I would love to see you again. Maybe we could meet for lunch, if that's not too much to ask for... Well i hope you are doing well. I-I love you so much.

Harry: hey love, i hope you can hear me over my snuffling. No i'm not sick, i'm actually crying.. I just miss calling you my girlfriend. I hope y/bf/n is treating you right... If not, i have my shot gun ready. I-I miss you and i still love you. I'm calling to see if you feel the same... If not i'm not going to lie, i will basically die. I can't believe i let you go... How could i be so stupid! You were the only person right in my life. Listen i better go before i start crying again. I don't want to say bye.. So please call me back? I love you, please remember that...