niall horan (english)

Harry and niall were struggling to set up the tent. You found it amusing how confused they looked. "(Y/n), a little help here?" harry asked. Before you could help, you heard a loud rip. "Oops" niall said. "Great, niall broke it" harry laughed.
"Now (y/n) gonna have to share a tent with niall" liam said while setting up his tent. "What?" how awkward would it be to sleep with niall when he was only your friend? By the time it was dark out, everyone was in their tent getting some rest. "Wanna cuddle?" niall joked while you tried to sleep. You rolled your eyes. "Go to sleep niall" he chuckled as it soon became silent. You finally began to fall asleep when you heard a wolf howl. Your eyes shot open. It was pitch black and it terrified you. "Niall?" you whispered. "Hmm?" you didn't know what to say but he knew you where afraid. "Come here" he said and brought you into his arms. You felt secure with his body pressed against yours. Your hearts pace slowed as his hand rubbed your back lightly.
"This feels nice" he said. "Yeah" you smiled. "Just you and me..." he quietly said as you looked at him. Niall leaned in to kiss you as his arms fell on your waist, deepening the kiss. By the morning you where all over each other. "Looks like niall got some last night" louis jokrs earning a playful slap on the arm from you.

imagineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें