Harry Styles

You walk exhausted from work/school toward Harry "Hh hi baby" you fast when see your boyfriend Harry, excitedly begin to talk about your stuffs to him cause you knew he'd listen to your words more than anyone, you start talking and saying everything with details to him "And when i..." you then gulp your words as you notic Harry's not even paying attention to your words but his eyes are locked at your lips "Harry!" you then slap his arm "Ouch, sorry baby" He rubs it softly as he continues "i just.." before finishing his sentence he cups your face in his big hand, then kisses your lips passionately as sweetness and saltness run through your tongue by his tongue playing along yours, your heart begins to race with your breathe then he softly pulls away "Hm i've been craving for this all day and you wouldn't shut up" he removes your question mark by saying it "aw that's cute baby but at least you could ask f-" before finishing your sentence you find yourself making out with Harry "see?" he pulls your bottom lip softly "That's what i mean" he pecks your lips holding your face in his hands "S-sorry?" you pany softly "don't be, you're giving me more reasons to kiss you any second" he smirks though hus dimples show 'i actu-" "Gowh shut up Y/N" he presses his lips on yours again causing weaknesses run through all your body "Just shut up" he mumbles as he deepens the kiss.