"I think she seen my rings when I picked up my bag as I was leaving..baby I only told you because I didn't want you thinking I would hide anything from you" Amelia said feeling slightly guilty that she had opened her mouth now. The look of anger on her wife's face was kind of. Scary.

"Ugh..she's your fucking student..she does know it's against the rules to fuck her lecturer" Liv snapped, now pacing the large room.

"It didn't stop you" Amelia smirked but now wasn't the time for jokes as her Wife stopped in her tracks and glared at her.

A loud knock came to the door as Amelia shouted from them to come in.

"Am I interrupting something" the redhead said looking between the married couple awkwardly.

"I should just go.."

"No Emily stay" Amelia sighed looking over at the young Anatomy lecturer.

"Amelia has someone she wants to fill you in on" Liv said dryly, folding her arms defensively as she sat down on the leather chair opposite her wife's desk.

"Ohhhh this sounds good" Emily grinned as she took a seat next to the brunette. Amelia rolled her eyes as she sat in her own seat.

*

"I'll sort it" Emily said after being filled in on everything by her boss and Liv.

"Thank you Miss Brookes" Amelia smiled at the redhead who was now standing behind the chair she was just sitting at.

"Professor Roberts" Emily nodded at her boss.

"Mrs. Roberts" Emily nodded with a teasing smirk at the brunette who rolled her eyes at the red head who was now walking towards the office door. Emily picked up the post that was dropped on the floor as she walked back handing it to Liv who was closest to her.

"Em..you and Leah are still coming for dinner this weekend right?" Liv asked turning as she faced the red head who wore an exciting grin.

"Of course..I'll text you later in the week Caoi bitches" Emily said leaving the couple once again in Amelia's spacious office.

"Are you happy now that Emily is going to be that girls personal tutor" Amelia asked looking over at her Wife who pretended to flick through her wife's work post.

"Ecstatic" Liv replied dryly as she couldn't help but glare over at her wife. Amelia was giving her the eyes. Oh yes those seductive eyes like I want to undress you and fuck you right here in my office sort of eyes.

"Look babe a pink envelope" Liv said excitedly tossing the envelope towards her wife who began opening it with a laugh. Liv threw the rest of the boring letters on the desk as she made her way over the the office door and twisting the lock. She turned to see her wife's eyes reading the contents.

"A love note from your favourite student" Liv asked sarcastically knowing she sounded nothing but jealous as Amelia whipped off her glasses and smirked at her Wife.

"Nooo..it's a wedding invitation" Amelia said with a slight nervous tone. The brunette removed her jacket as she discarded it on the large desk and walked around to Amelia who sat back on her desk chair.

"Who's getting married" Liv asked sitting against the desk in front of her Wife as she could see Amelia's gulp. She had now gone pale and clammy. Liv chewed the inside of her lip and she took the invitation from her Wife's hand and Amelia stood to snatch it back.

"Alice Vines and Elizabeth Woods" Liv frowned as she looked at her wife. Amelia didn't have any friends, she had work collugues but never had friends since her best friend...oh right.