.32.

Amelia Sarah Roberts was born in 1983 in Cardiff. She doesn't remember much about her short time living in Cardiff. With her father being a Police officer and a devoted alcoholic, was it any wonder her housewife Mother Sarah left him when Amelia was just five years old as she headed to London for an escape.

Amelia vaguely remembers her Mother saying they were playing a game. They had to quickly pack as much as possible into a suitcase as quickly as possible but only anything important that Amelia needed. She never understood the game at the time but that was the last morning she saw her father until she was a teenager.

At five years old she didn't have many memories of London but she remembers the hustle and bustle of the big city. She remembers sharing a bed with her Mother for the first couple of years they lived there in some run down building ran by some crazy Welsh Woman.

Soon she found herself living in luxury by the age of 8. Her mother Sarah found herself a rich man. A very rich man. Amelia attended a private school and hated it.

As the years gradually passed she grew to be an awkward teenager. She had a few friends and spent most of her time doing her homework or reading books, whilst most girls in her class were sniffing glue and kissing boys.

At the age of fifth-teen nothing much had changed for Amelia. Life was life. Amelia was now a big sister to James junior and Owen. Girls in her class had already experimented with drink, drugs and boys. Amelia had known for a over couple of years she was attracted to girls. It started in school when watching the older girls in her school at a sports day. Since then she was obsessed.

Obsessed with boobs, bums and Women's lips. This all considered it didn't stop her from being with a boy nearing her sixteenth birthday in a few months.

Mitchell was a boy who lived at the end of Amelia's town house street. With a GP of a Father and a Mother who was a Dentist. Sure he was husband material even though she was only 15. Mitchell had been crushing on her since the age of 12. All around the time Amelia's legs grew along with her breasts.

So when Amelia's Mother and step Father had to attended their usual business dinner once a month for her Step Fathers law firm. She planned losing her virginity to Mitchell. Just like that. She pencilled Mitchell in, in her pink diary for a week on Friday. There was hardly any words exchanged between then when she told him to make sure he brought condoms and not to be late.

So when Mitchell's scrawny naked body was shifting nervously above her own. Amelia knew for the first time in her life she made a mistake. She shouldn't have done this when she knew how she really felt.

How she was attracted to woman and how the pain of having Mitchell inside of her, also broke her heart that she let herself be so vulnerable. She cared too much about society and about what she learned in Catholic school to be who she really wanted.

What would her family Priest, Father Joe think of her now. Pre marital sex all the while she could confirm in this moment as Mitchell grunted clearly not lasting any length..she was definitely gay. Without a doubt she was gay. She was pleased Mitchell had lasted a mere 30 seconds if even and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Never again she thought in that moment. She would not let society or anyone else like her friends or family dictate how she was going to live her life. So she told her mother the very next day what she had done and that she was a lesbian. Her Mother did not take the news well and Amelia was sent back to her alcoholic father for the summer a week later.

A summer she grew into a woman. Even though she grew up in a small village near Cardiff. It turns out..she wasn't the only gay in the village. She met her first girlfriend Grace there and they made good use of the summer with her truly learning how amazing it was to actually be a lesbian.