.18.

Liv hummed as Amelia's lips pressed against her neck as she was pinned against the mattress.

"I cannot get enough of you" Amelia mumbled pulling down Liv's skimpy lacy underwear off and discarding on the floor.

Amelia had returned from the shop with tequila along with Cointreau and lime juice to make some Margaritas. Liv had knocked back one after the other as she continued to stare at the strap on in its new packaging.

Now loaded with enough tequila for both her and Amelia she was ready and they had taken their kissing and undressing  to Amelia's bedroom. Amelia sucked on the brunette's nipple causing Liv's hand to get lost in Amelia's long dark hair giving it a squeeze as she bunch it between her fingers tightly.

Liv pulled Amelia's lips back up to her own. She kissed her hard and biting roughy on her lower lip before releasing it and kissing Amelia again. Their tongues teasing one another, Amelia liked this kinky side of Liv.

"I don't want this to end" Liv said breaking the kiss, her eyes fluttered open. Keeping their bodies pressed together Liv looked Amelia in the eye as she spoke.

"I know you didn't want me to feel these things for you but I do" Liv said and Amelia's lips were on her once again deepening the kiss so she couldn't say anymore.

Amelia knew exactly how Liv felt because she was feeling it too but they couldn't admit it. They couldn't complicate things between them. Nothing but what was happening could happen between them. They could never be more than lovers while Liv was Amelia's student.

"Turn around and bend over" Amelia ordered breaking the kiss and sat up from the bed whilst putting the strap on over her well groomed pubic area and strapped it in. She applied a generous amount of lube.

"No anal" Liv warned turning over like she was told.

"Relax I am just going to fuck you from behind" Amelia said climbing back on the bed. She positioned herself next to the brunette who gulped.

She was used to Amelia and her funky positions but being fucked by a 6 inch  thick pink dildo was different. She was dizzy from all the Margaritas she had and also from what was about to happen.

Liv was a classic old school lesbian..fingers and tongues were enough to make her scream and she really couldn't believe she was about to be fucked with a strap on that Amelia Roberts was going to be wearing.

"You have no idea how turned on I am right now" Amelia growled as she spread Liv's legs and the brunette yelp slightly feeling the coldness of the lube and the hard dildo against her bum.

Liv reached behind as she could feel Amelia push in slightly and slapped the older woman away.

"Wrong fucking hole dickhead" Liv snapped pushing herself forward and away from Amelia as possible. Amelia looked down and felt between Liv's legs and mumbled an apology with a slight laugh in her tone.

"You would think with you having a fucking Masters in Anatomy you would know what hole I specifically said NOT to go in" Liv shouted causing Amelia to get even more irritated with her at how Liv was speaking to her but she was just going to take it out on the brunette when she was fucking her in about 20 seconds time.

"Are you ready" Amelia asked through gritted teeth.

"Are you" Liv shot back sarcastically. She felt Amelia's hand push her head back to face the headboard and grip her shoulder.

Hallelujah Amelia found the right hole and slowly pushed in causing Liv to hold in a sharp breath as she felt it slide in causing her to groan in slight pain.