With much hesitation at first but finally Liv gave her a you can do it speech and now here she was head of the health science department. Liv was still studying and luckily in the same Uni only a couple of buildings away doing her masters in English literature.

The whole Wife thing was new to them both too. After their night of reconciliation of Karen and Jasmines wedding. Things were made official. They actually both said they loved each other without one of them breaking the others heart.

The downfall was, Amelia had to be back in Dubai in two weeks for a further 4 months of her research. She didn't leave Liv until she asked her to officially to be her girlfriend and she actually brought her on a date to the west end to see a show.

The 4 months were tough but Liv managed to fly out for a few days to see her girlfriend and once the time was up Amelia was back in London and they fell into a nice routine. They took things as slow as they could but it didn't last very long. Amelia had spent so much time away from the woman she loved. She feared losing the brunette again so she asked Liv to move in by their 8th month anniversary.

Amelia was snowed under with her own research and working for a medical company on a contract basis. It made sense that she could go to sleep and wake up next to the woman she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Liv agreed and moved in the next day. On the night of Liv's graduation day. Amelia purposed to her girlfriend.

She didn't plan anything crazy romantic. After a family lunch they ended up having a typical quiet night in. Her girlfriend was sat with her glasses on, wearing a oversized Oxford University hoodie and baggy sweats that belonged to Amelia. Her feet rested on Amelia while she read pride and prejudice for the umpteenth time. Amelia knew her girlfriend was a hopeless romantic but she wasn't into all the over the top shit. So Amelia stood up from the sofa nervously and took a gulp of her wine.

Liv had sensed her apprehension as she asked the older woman if she was ok. Depending on her answer, Amelia would know if she was going to be ok. If she was going to be the happiest woman alive. And she was. She got down on one knee dressed in her pink fluffy pyjamas and Liv cried, whipping off her glasses and mumbled a yes through her tears.

They decided to get married in front of all of their friends and family two months ago. Amelia wanted a quick wedding because she just wanted to be married but Liv wanted everything perfect. She repeated time and time again, she was only doing this once and everything had to be just right. Amelia had used her money she saved in Dubai to give her future Wife exactly that and they married in a hotel in Fife near where Liv previously lived in Scotland.

Their honeymoon was spent in Thailand..they had sex until the early hours of the morning and then lounged around a hot sandy beach for 3 weeks while Liv tanned herself and Amelia perved on her new Wife. It was complete and utter bliss. Liv of course subtly perved on her wife as well dressed in a black bikini.

If you would have asked Amelia 6 years ago would she ever get married she would have laughed in your face. Now she secretly laughed at everyone because they didn't have what she has..they don't have Olivia Stone.

**

"She did what" Liv snapped throwing her empty salad bowl into the bin as she glared at Amelia who nervously leant against her big wooden desk.

"I don't know maybe I read the signals wrong Liv but anyway I won't be her personal tutor don't worry" Amelia said as the brunette paced her office.

"Did you tell her you were married" Liv snapped not caring what Amelia had just said. If some little 18 year tramp was hitting on her Wife, there was going to be a murder on campus.