Germangie - no turning back

The show was such a succes, I loved it very much. Everyone did such a good job. But there was someone I missed, Violetta. She should have been there, and my attempt to stop German didn't work. I am not sure if he even listened the record or maybe he heard it too late.

I was sitting next to my mom when the show ended. I went backstage and everyone was excited.

Fran was hugging Camilla and Pablo and Antonio were standing there with a huge smile, I smiled with them.

But I couldn't stay here, I wanted to be where Violetta was, eventhough I was going to miss everyone a lot.

'ANGIEEEE. MY DEAR ANGIE.'

'Rafa... let... me... goooo.'

He spun me around. I couldn't breath because he was holding me so close.

He heard someone kuch and it was Pablo standing behind us. Rafa finally let go of me, he probably thought that we were still together. For now, I was really glad someone had that in mind.

Fran came over me and hugged me.

'Thank you so much Angie!'

'No, I should thank you. You were amazing.'

'Have you heard anything from Vilu?'

'No not yet, they probably haven't arrived at the airport yet.'

Nati was talking to Leon and they were laughing. It was such a good choice not to let Ludmilla participate in the show, Nati looked so much more relaxed.

I watched Cami and Broadway sneeking out, I laughed.

Napo, Maxim and Tomas were talking and I went to Pablo. He hugged me.

'This was amazing, such a great ending of the schoolyear!'

'Yes, it was. Well not everything ended great. I am going to miss you so much.' Pablo said.

Before the show he asked me if he could change my mind to go after Violetta and stay here with him, to try again with him.

'Don't say that or I am going to cry. I am going to miss you too.'

'Have you told it Antonio yet?'

'No, I will tell him tomorrow on the last schoolday. I will also tell all the students then, that I am going to stop working. I am not sure what I am going to do next. Maybe I will move to Qatar or stay there for a long time, or just a while, Pablo, I don't know.'

'You love him, Angie. I know you won't rest until you are there.'