Chapter 20: Build Our Machine

Start from the beginning

She looked back at the screen before looking back at her brother. "So, he's an reincarnate devil under Gremory?"

"Yeah. He's not a servant but he is still under Gremory Clan."

"What is his relationship with Rias?"

"Judging by the way they interact, Rias is affectionate to the man as well as he is." Serena stood in silent for a couple of minute, trying to process everything that her twin brother told her. "You not gonna storm his place and strangle him right?" Sirzech asked, giving a nervous laugh but he didn't get an immediate respond. The red-haired beauty was deep in her thought.

She then turned around towards her twin. "I'm gonna be his maid."

"What?" Sirzechs got taken aback by her request.

"You said it yourself. He's creating a clan of himself. So this means that he require maid. So, I demand that I'm the one who gonna serves him!"

"I don't know how to respond to that..."

Grayfia cleared her throat, earning both of the twin intention. "I have some important news. It's regarding the boy."

"What is it?" Sirzech looked at the silver-haired maid in a serious manner.

[Timeskip]

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard an alarm clock blaring near the corner as I slowly reached for it and close it. I slowly opened up my eyes and saw it was six in a morning. It took me a couple of second to realize that the clock wasn't mine. Not just that, I wasn't in my room either! I noticed that I didn't wear anything, not even my pair of boxers. I looked around and saw all of my clothes was on the floor for some damn reason.

I felt someone hugging me closely on my naked body. It took me seconds to reboot everything before blushing bright red...Oh boy...I looked at my left, under those cover was another person, small petite white-haired girl sleeping peacefully on my chest. Yup...I did it with Koneko...

I heard a small yawn escaped from the girl, slowly opening up her eyes, fluttering it for a bit before giving a small yet cute smile. "Nya~"

"Nya?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Did you just imitate Blair?"

She blushed at my respond. "I-I mean, morning~" She stammered.

I got a bit curious before shrugging it off. "Morning, Koneko."

"Last night...was amazing..." She snuggles closer to me.

"Indeed it was." I petted her hair as she...purred from it? Seriously, are she imitating Blair or she's a secretly a neko?

"Hey, I need to scram as fast as I can...mom must be pretty worried about this." I smiled softly and was about to sit up but she held me tight, didn't want to let me go as if I was disappearing.

"A couple of minutes more..."

I looked at her eyes...she giving me those puppy eyes! 'Must resist! Must resist' I chanted in my mind.

"Fine, a couple of minutes..." I agreed. She happily smiled and we proceed to cuddle. "Want breakfast before I got out from this place?"

"Sure, nya~"

Okay, I'm gonna shrug it off...It's cute for some reason. I don't know why but it's fitting. Can't put my finger on it...

[Timeskip]

After spending a couple of minutes at Koneko's house. I immediately ran towards my house, greeted my family and quickly changed before running towards the school without answering any 'girlfriend' related questions from my mom and dad.