Chapter 23

Bending back down so my face was mere inches from my mother's I head butted her. Hearing the crunch of her nose breaking followed by the gushing of blood I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face. Don't get me wrong I felt a slight bit of guilt because after all this was my mother but for all the misery she had caused me completely over turned my guilt into disgust. I could never imagine laying a finger on one of my children let alone have them beaten to near death. Yes I didn't know all the facts and by god I didn't need or want to know as her face had said more than enough. At least my father had the decency to look guilty where as my mother although she was crying whilst repeatedly saying how sorry she was you could tell it was all fake. She didn't mean a damn word of it! Sick of hearing her lies I kicked, punched and slapped her with so much hate I couldn't stop until I felt my body being wrapped in tight strong loving arms. "Isabella please you're killing her." Seeing only red, I knew that was exactly what I wanted but then I thought of my babies. Joshua was right turning in his arms I went up on my tip toes and kissed him. Breaking the kiss we were both breathing heavily.

Although I wanted nothing more than to stay wrapped up in his loving arms, I knew I would have plenty of time for that in the future but first I had to finish this once and for all! Seeing the body guards that had betrayed us tied up and gagged I saw red but this time I wanted more then blood.

Whilst I was held captive I had an awful feeling that it was someone close to us that had been working for Audrey but I just pushing those thoughts aside whilst thinking no one could be that evil could they? Although I was happy it wasn't one of our family. I couldn't believe it was our very own body guards who we had paid to actually beat and kidnap me. Worse still my own parents! My mother and father I never really classed as family but just the people who brought me into this world. Looking over my pathetic so called parents as awful as they looked it still didn't seem enough as if Joshua could feel me ready to go again he held me tighter to his chest. "The body guards are mine" his voice even low the anger it held I knew he needed this just as much as I needed to beat my parents. "Baby they're all yours as I have better things awaiting for me" knowing the best was yet to come I only hoped that Paul and Jack hadn't gotten too carried away as I was saving the best till last.

Audrey wasn't going to know what's hit her until I was finished with her but unlike her I wasn't going to give her an easy death because once I was finished with her she will be wishing she was because she is going to be spending the rest of her life in prison along with my sorry excuse of parents. And unlike before where I could see only the good in everyone or felt sorry for everyone now they were going to suffer just as I had only worse. I was going to take up Paul and Jack's offer of contacting the men and women behind bars they knew from there former gang days and even though I knew it wasn't the right thing to do I had passed being the good lawful citizen! Now it was as it was meant to be.

I've discovered that money was not only the root to all evil it was evil! As it had bought so much silence that it sickened me. To think our life's never really depended on our beating heart but money. Money could ruin so much that I would never see money in the same light again that goes for people too. From now on I was going to live my life with the family and people I trust and I will never step outside of my small circle again.

Those thoughts brought me to my babies. How was I ever going to protect them from this awful world but then I realized something I wasn't my mother or my father and as long as I loved them and continued to teach them right from wrong they would be ok. Joshua and I had been through so much more than I ever expected and if we could still love each other the way we do then we could do this. The sirens echoing through the air I began to panic but not of the fear of the police coming but I hadn't had a chance yet to make Audrey pay for what she had done but as Paul and Jack walked out of the front door of our house I knew by the blood mixed with sweat they had done a good enough job all by themselves. Looking around I spotted Joshua not looking any better than Paul and Jack I guessed when I had zoned out he had beaten the three body guards to a pulp. Smiling he came over and scooped me up into his arms kissing me like never before. This kiss held so many emotions but overall the love still outstood every other emotion. Making our way over to the others he continued to kiss me long and hard. A clearing of multiple throats had us breaking the kiss. "Well is it safe to hug you now?" Lisa questioned with the biggest smile ever. Joshua although he didn't want to be parted from me just yet he knew that my sisters/best friends needed me as much as I needed them. Placing me back onto the ground Lisa, Elle and I hugged tightly and although we were crying like babies they were happy tears along with tears of joy knowing that this was finally over. We were finally free!

] The end

What did you think???? I'm dying to know :)

I will be uploading the epilogue tomorrow.

All my love and appreciation Mel xxxxx