•Chapter 10•

-Temari-

"Naruto shut up, your going to wake them up" I hear. 

Well so much for sleeping I don't feel like getting up so I keep my eyes closed.

"Aw, look how cute they are" Hinata said, I think. 

"Hurry hurry take the pictures already," Ino squealed. 

Wait why are they taking pictures and of me when I'm supposed to be sleeping.
I was thinking about it, when it hit me Shikamaru is right next to me.

 I opened my eyes as soon as I realized it. In the attempt I fell off the sofa.

 I was rubbing my head and I looked up at them and said, "What are you weirdos doing?"

 "You better delete anything you took or else I'll do it for you" I added directing it mostly at Naruto. 

I didn't really care about Sakura having them, I have pictures of her staring at Sasuke so hard. 

"Hey hey don't get mad it's just the morning," Naruto said calmly. I just smiled he's right but it's their fault. 

"Ugh fine," I simply said. 

I looked up to see if Shikamaru was awake since there was so much noise going on. Unbelievable how does he keep sleeping after all this ? I question myself while still looking at him. 

"He's a deep sleeper, he won't wake up cause of that" Ino said  interrupting my thoughts. 

"Oh really" I replied still looking at Shikamaru.

 "Yea the only thing that can wake him up real quick is his mom tbh" Ino said while giggling. 

"Ah he's scared of her, oh and your real close friends with Shikamaru huh?" I say.

 "Ah yeah we are, we know each other since probably before birth." She says with a smile

 "well me Shikamaru and Chouji, our dads' we're buddies when they were younger, and due to that we would always have sleep overs weird huh 2 boys and 1 girl" she adds. 

"Ah I see, it's not weird not at all," I said and gave her a smile.

 "Yeah true" Ino simply Said.

 Should we go get something to eat ." I offered. 

 "Yeah" Ino said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen.

So they are childhood friends I wonder if something ever happened between them? I start to over think. No Temari stop it isn't important she's with Sai anyways so it doesn't even matter. 

I walk in and I see both Naruto and Sasuke on aprons. 

"Um what's going on ?" I ask while I start to laugh.  

Sakura looked at me and she said "oh nothing they just lost a bet, you know the usual guys thinking they can beat girls all the time right Hinata?" 

Hinata just nodded and giggled.  I just smiled and went to sit with them. 

"So since when do you guys know each other?" I asked  them.

"All of us except Sai, Tenten, Neji and Lee met in grade school" Sakura answered.  

"Ah but I'm pretty sure that Ino, Shikamaru and chouji met way before we did" Hinata added. 

Omg Temari just drop it they have a brother sister relationship, I think to myself. 

"But why?" Hinata asks while taking a bite out of her apple. 

I had this coming oh god. "Well you know I'm just curious," I said while I put on a smiled.