•Chapter 1•

Shikamaru's p.o.v

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

I slowly opened my eyes, and thought how troublesome. First day of school to think to having to go back to there yelling teachers and squealing girls.

"Ughh" I say out loud.
After a while I finally get up, I put on some black jeans and a white shirt.

I hear my mom yell "you better get going before your late"  Jeez troublesome woman I say while walking down the stairs. I see my mom cooking I walk pass her "Bye mom I'll see you later."
"Shikamaru u better not fall asleep in class" I heard my mom yell.

Temari's p.o.v

I'm already awake before the alarm goes off why do I even bother setting it if I always wake up before it rings. What ever at least I get to shower before my siblings.

As I walk to the restroom I wonder how this new school is going to be. As I get out I grab a towel and I can hear someone knocking more like banging. " What"I yell irritated.
"Temari hurry up the bathroom doesn't just belong to you" one of my siblings kankuro yells back at me. I open the door and walk out with a towel surrounded around my body to my room.

I get out a pair of white jeans with a light yellow shirt and a pair of converse.
I brush my blonde hair I think of wearing in down. But Nah 4 pony tails are much better.

I head out to the living room and I saw gaara sitting on the couch. "Hey aren't you going to school?" I question him.
"Wait nvm continue" I say before he even spoke I just remembered his school doesn't starts until next week.
I wave a him as I leave the house