•chapter 3•

3rd persons p.o.v

Temari,Sakura,Ino,Hinata,Naruto and Sai were in the cafeteria finishing eating.
"Hey why don't we show Temari around" Naruto said with a big smile.

"Wanna go see our garden" Hinata suggested.
"Yeah come on, me and Hinata grew most of the garden there" Ino said excited.
"Alright let's go then." Temari spoke out. 

They got up and started walking there. As they entered a boy with brown hair come up to us and asked "has anyone seen Shikamaru? And added "he said he came but I haven't seen him around.
"He's probably just dozing of somewhere" Ino said.
Every one nodded except Temari as she had no idea of who 'Shikamaru' was.

"Oh this is Temari the new student." Sakura said.
"Oh hi I'm Choji."
Temari just gave him a smile.

They started showing Temari around.

Shikamaru

I stare at the clouds while laying on some rocks. Then I remember that I told Choji that I'd hang with him during lunch. I raise my head look around for him. I spot him his talking to Naruto, that loud mouthed child.

Next to them there's Sakura, Ino, Hinata and a blonde she's laughing at something she had her hair tied back into 4 pig tails. For some reason I just couldn't take my eyes from her. I got a glance of her eyes they were teal.

She had to had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, but who exactly was she. I see her looking around and finally my direction. I quickly look away and start walking down the trail. I don't think she saw me I mean not that much right ?

Temari's p.o.v

I was giggling at Hinata on how shy she was on her relationship with Naruto they are so adorable. When I felt a pair of eyes. I looked around but couldn't spot them,maybe it's just my imagination.

Then I saw someone from a far laying in some rocks looking my direction, I looked closely and I could tell it was a guy with a high pointy pony tail.

I guess he saw that I noticed that I was looking at him back cause he quickly disappeared. 

"EARTH TO TEMARI!!"Sakura yelled.
"Oh sorry what were you saying" I gave her an innocent.
She was about to answer but then Choji & Sai were pointing at a boy.

As he got closer I saw him and recognized that that pineapple hairstyle.
"So how was your nap, I mean that's what u were doing right?" Sakura said "Tsk, troublesome"he looked away. "This is Temari by the way" she tapped my shoulder.

He looks my way and I do the same. We stare at each others eyes.
I realize that and looked away quickly with a tint of blush, that I think nobody saw I hope.

"Anyways Temari what class do u have next?" Hinata asked.
"Umm let's see I have English with kakashi" I faced her with a smile.

"."Does anyone have that class?"I asked
"Me and Hinata! Naruto exclaimed.
"Anyone else?" She asked.

"Uhh I do"
Shikamaru said uninterested.

"Umm well me and Hinata have to do something" Naruto said while smiling at Hinata.
"Don't have too much fun"sakura said with a wink.
"Can't promise you anything, ya know" Naruto replied making Hinata really red like a tomato.
Naruto grabbed her hand and they started walking away.

Shikamaru's p.o.v (again)

I stare at her once in a while. Why can't I just not look at her what's going on with me? I don't even know her that well.

 "Shikamaru since you and Temari have the same class why don't u take her there" Ino suggested.

 "Troublesome but sure, want to go now before were late" I look at the girl.

"okay" she said giving me a bright smile.

 I quickly looked away and started walking I felt a tint of blush.

" I'll see you later Choji" I said waving.

 She just waved to them. 

"Um is there a vending machine around here?" She asked. 

"Yeah but it's a floor under us, still wanna g"  I asked hoping she'd say no

 "yea we still got time so lead the way pineapple head" she said with a big smile. 

"Troublesome woman" I mumbled.

" What was that?" She asked. 

"Nothing so come on." I sped down the stairs waiting for her to come down. 

She tripped and I didn't notice but I still managed to catch her somehow. She was hugging me tight. When she notice she didn't fall and who she was holding on to she quickly let go of me. 

"Uh sorry it was an accident" she said embarrassed looking a different direction.

 "Don't worry about it, come on the vending machine is right over there."

 As we got there I asked her what she wanted 

 "umm a Coke would be fine" she said as she was reaching for her wallet but I was faster and I inserted the bill and pushed the button and handed her the Coke.

 "I could've payed for that you know" she said 

"well if it bothers you that much next time I'll it be on you" I said while staring at her. 

"Well are you just going to stand there staring at me or are we going to class." She said joking 

"Tsk, so troublesome" I said.

  "Yea, yea what ever pineapple head."

 We started walking up the stairs. 

"Hey aren't we late?" She asked 

"uhh yea we are by 2 minutes" 

"well hurry" she pulled my arm in her attempt to make me go faster.

"Even if we hurry it won't change the fact that we're late"

 She let out a sigh "yeah I know."