•chapter 4•

Temari

We started walking until we got to the class, it was pretty quiet. He opened the door, as we entered I could feel everyone eyes on us. 

"Sorry we're late" I heard shikamaru say 

"well since you guys decided to be late on the first day you could also come after school and help out a little" sensei replied. 

Great the first day and I'm already stuck after school. 

 "you two take a sit at the last table" 

"alright" is all that came out my mouth, we sat and as the lesson started I looked at Shikamaru direction. 

The guy was asleep...

I stepped on his foot pretty hard

He looked up with an 'why you do that for' look

I look at him and whisper "pay attention dummy."

 He sat up I can heard his mumbles, "tsk whatever" 

The class had soon finished and we went different paths. 

The class went by fast and only had one more class. Thank god I want to go home already... I bumped into some one he had silver hair sorry about that I wasn't paying attention I said he just said "Don't worry about it beautiful... What's ur name" 

Shikamaru

I was on my way to class when I saw Temari talking to Hidan. 

I started walking over there.. Wait why am I walking over there I asked myself.

 "Wasup Tem lost again.. Come on I'll show u the way I grabbed her hand and dragged her away." What the hell, what's wrong with me doing all this for her I thought to myself. 

"Why'd you do that for" she asked

if im being honest for myself I don't know what im doing myself 

"Your going to make us late again"

 "what class you got last?" I look straight at her eyes.

 "uhh art in the basement" she said looking at the ground.

 "cool I got the same class, Come one I'll lead the way again" I hand her a smile. 

We walked in not late thank god. Every one was looking at us

 I saw Ino, Hinata and sai there looking at something while smiling I looked at what they were looking... 

I noticed I never let go of her hand so I finally let go. 

"About time I was wondering when I were gonna let go" she said as 

she walked over to Ino and Hinata.

 I followed and sat next her,and she sitting next to Hinata.

 As the class was almost over I asked

 where she lived she told me and I was like woah that's like a block away from mine I said 

"Then maybe you should walk her there, she might get lost "I heard Ino said well if it's okay with her I guess I can 

"uhh sure if you don't live that far" she said with a smile when we walked out we saw Naruto standing there and as he saw us he ran to us and hugged Hinata. 

"Hey guys wanna go eat Ramen" Naruto said with happily 

"Let's find saku first and ask her is she wants to go" Ino said 

Hey Tem wanna go straight home or u wanna go try out the ramen 

"I kinda wanna try the Ramen is that ok or do u just wanna go home" 

"no it's ok let's go eat ramen I answer every one looked at me what I said "no nothing is just that

 I thought u would want to go to ur house and sleep, isn't that u always want to do" Ino smart mouthed me. 

I saw Sakura so I said ain't that ur friend go tell her what u want but instead she came to us.

 "Hey wanna come with us to eat some Ramen" Naruto said to excited

 "no I'm going to check up on someone" Sakura said

 "not just someone, your gonna look after Sasuke aren't you" Ino said can we go already I said Sakura just waved at us and left. 

We all walked over to there and order some ramen plates.

 "Well Naruto seems that you were right, it was delicious" Temari said As we finished every one payed well me Naruto and sai payed 

"There you go again paying for me" It's fine I don't mind I said and gave her a smile.

 "Okay... Well let's head home it's getting pretty late" she said. We said bye to every one, and walked away. We soon reached her house I just stood there as she walked away then suddenly she turned around and said "thanks for everything" with a smile. Hey do you want to walk to school tomorrow? I asked She seemed shocked but replied "sure I'll wait for u right here at 7:30 tomorrow don't sleep in k" she said and walked inside. I walked away and could stop myself from smiling I've never felt like that before..