•Chapter 2•

Temari's p.o.v

I walk inside the school on my way to the principal office, there I see a woman with blonde hair talking to a girl with pretty bright hair. I was standing just staring at them.

"Umm do you need something" the lady spoke.
"oh I'm sorry I'm the new student and I'm here to get my schedule" I said
"oh sure have a seat next to Sakura  I'm tsnade by the way."

The girl now known as 'Sakura' turned my way and gave me a friendly smile. She handed me a paper with all my classes written on it.
I was about to get up and leave but she said something "would u like Sakura to show u around?"
"Sure" I smiled.
"I mean if it isn't a bother to her" I added
"oh no of course I'll show you around" she gave me another smile.
We walked out the office and I introduced myself "I'm temari no sabuko nice to meet you"
"I'm Sakura Haruno lend me your schedule to see if we got any classes together."
I handed it to her.
"Great we got first second third and homeroom together; Come onI'll lead the way"Sakura said while smiling. "Alright" I return the smile.

~time skip to lunch~

Sakura

Hmm... I wonder if she'll like Hinata and Ino I think as we walk out of class.
"Wanna go outside we'll meet up with my friends"  I ask.
"Yeah sure."She responds

As we're walking outside I spot Hinata from a far. I can see her talking to Naruto as he's holding her from her Side.
Awe they are so adorable together. As we get close I wave to Hina and Naruto.
I notice Sasuke isn't there I hope he's okay he told me he was feeling a bit sick I'll check on him later.

"This is Temari" I speak, they look at her.
Naruto speak up first "I'm Naruto Uzumaki and this is Hinata Hyuga my girlfriend he sag proud." As Hinata blushes "well I'm Temari no Sabaku" she said followed by a smile.

"Where's Ino and Sai?" I ask.
They both give me and 'don't ask me face'
"Why don't we sit there while we wait for them to arrive." Temari suggests. I nod and went up the benches.

~five minutes later~

I see Ino so I yell out "aye Ino-pig over here."
Ino and Sai walk to us.
"You don't have to yell forehead we could see u from a distance you know." Ino said
I glared at her.
Me and her were about to get into it when Sai ask "so who's the girl?"
"oh yea this is Temari no Sabaku" Ino looks her way and greets her.
"Ino yamanaka and that just Sai" She smiles.

"Can we just hurry up and get lunch" Naruto complains before Temari can say anything.
I hit his shoulder and say "Okay,okay let's go."