imagine 2 :- DAMON

Blood lust or me.

You didn't want to go to school. You couldn't bother with school when your boyfriend just broke up with you because he couldn't control his blood urges. It was a nasty break up. There were lots of vases and bottles breaking.

Even after days, you couldn't forget the look in his eyes when you said you cannot do this anymore. But what you didn't expect was for him to give up so easily. Damon didn't do anything. He just said fine and let you go.

You were shocked, devastated and lastly, heart broken.

So now, after a weak of skipping school, you finally decided it was fine to face the reality rather than running from it. However, the truth is that you couldn't imagine your life without Damon Salvatore. You missed his sarcasm, his humor, his sneaky comments.

School was.... Bad.

You're friends kept on trying to cheer you up. Bonnie, Elena and Caroline were doing there best to cheer you up but the hundreds of couples kept reminding you of your relationship. Although Damon was nothing like the guys in your school, the cuteness and the random hugs they gave their girlfriends was something that you craved.

Sighing, you walked out of the school start it ended to walk towards your car but someone held your hands from behind and pulled you into their chest in a reflex, you placed your hands on his chest to push yourself away. But you stopped when you smelt his scent, that manly odour.

But then, you remembered the faces of those innocent people who were killed because Damon lost control and you pushed him away. He wasn't expecting it which was clear when he fell back a little.

You glared at him.

"Y/N..."

"No Damon. I can't be with you if you keep losing control like this. Those innocent people didn't deserve it. And you made it very clear the last time that you let me walk away that the blood cravings matter more to you than me." you said as a tear slipped past your cheeks.

The parking was empty as you had stayed late in the library. All the other students were gone and you were thankful for it. They didn't need to hear this conversation.

"No, Y/N. That was a mistake. I was not myself. I was already blaming myself for losing control like that and when you said you would leave me, the last thread holding me apart just snapped. I'm sorry, baby. I just....  I want to control it. I don't want anymore blood on my hands. But I can't do it without you, Y/N. Please..."

His eyes were teary too.

"Damon..."

"Please, please Y/N. One last chance I'll leave you alone if I screw this up please, one last time."

"One last time." You whispered with a faint smile.

He smiled and walked towards you. Slowly,  almost hesitantly he wrapped his arms around you. He wasn't sure if you were still angry or wanted him close to you.

But you wanted him as close as possible. It was close to impossible to be angry at him when he was the close to you and his warmth was your only source of comfort.

You wrapped your arms around him, "Don't screw this up, Damon. I can hardly live without you. This past week was like hell and I don't wish to go through it again."

He rubbed your back and kiss your forehead, "I won't, baby. I promise. I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Damon." you smiled happily.