friend zoned.

Y/N POV

  i was still hiding and i felt bad. i couldn't understand why she would run after me.. im nothing special or maybe she felt bad because of travis? i don't know. Y/N?"I heard someone say and it was dottie. "what you doing?" She said looking at me. "Hiding.." I said looking back at her and frowning. "why? Is someone trying to hurt you?!" she said looking around then looking back at me. "no dottie calm down.." I said looking away. "then whats wrong?" she sat next to me and looked at me with puppy eyes. "well.. i like Katelyn.. and i guess Travis doesn't like that idea.." i paused and started crying. "Th-Then i hurt him.. i scared her and Travis.." I looked at the ground. "is that it?" She tilted her head to the side. "No.." "what else happened?" Dottie said putting a hand on my shoulder. "I hurt aphmau's friend.. and i yelled out i hated this school and everyone in it.." I said crying even more. Dottie looked at me with sad eyes. "Im sorry Y/N" Dottie said looking at someone then smiling. "Wh-" i was cut off by dottie.. KISSING ME?! I then pushed her off me. "D-Dottie?! What the hell?!" I yelled out while i was blushing. "Look who's coming!" Dottie said as i turned to see.. Katelyn! "K-Katelyn! I-" She cut me off by pulling me to her and pushing dottie away. "stay away! okay?!" I looked at katelyn and saw she said that to dottie i was surprised that she did that. "okay okay calm down." dottie smirked and walked away. "I-Im sorry about Travis and Garroth.." she looked at me with those icy blue eyes.. which made me blush. "Its okay really.. I should be saying sorry to you, Travis, Aphmau and Garroth..." I said looking back at him. 

Katelyn POV

I looked at Y/N in his E/C (eye color) eyes. he's so cute.. seeing him kiss Dottie hurt me. "Hey Y/N.." I said and he saw i was upset. "Look i don't like dottie she's my best friend. She kissed me to get your attention." he explained. "Can we be friends..?" I said he had a sad look when i said "Friends" did i hurt him? "Best friends?" He said with a sad tone. "Yes Y/N! Lets go before Kawaii~Chan or Aphmau Finds us!" 

Hey Guys! sorry i haven't updated and that this is short! But ill try to write more! and a new story is coming out!!