Hate

Y/N POV

I saw a white haired dude i thought he was a teacher but he was too short to be a teacher. "Hey you!" He said pointing at me. "Huh? Me?"I said looking around. "Yes you! stay away from Katelyn!" He said smiling. "Shes taken by you..?" I said frowning. "No! i would never be taken by him!" A girl said.. It was her.. Katelyn.. "Don't listen to him wolf boy." she said grabbing my hand and walking away from that kid. "Who was that did Katelyn?" I said looking at our hands. "His name is Travis stay away from him" She said as if she was mad. "Wh-What's wrong?" I said looking at her baby blue hair. "I hate that kid he always does that to guys that talk to me." I heard running and when i turned around it was him. "Grrr! Stay away from her!" He said trying to punch me but i moved to the side. "Gah!" He said as he fell i put my foot on his back and went close to his ear. "Try and punch me again i won't hesitate to punch you back." I said growling softly. "O-Okay." He said as if he was scared. "Wolf boy.." Katelyn said looking at me and her eyes were widen. "huh?" I said looking back at her. "I-I'm sorry.." I said running off. "No Wolf boy come back!!" I heard her yell but i didn't stop. "Watch out!!" A girl said as i ran into her. "Gah!!" we both said as we fell. "Y/N..?" The girl said. "Huh? Do i kn- Oh Aphmau!" I said as my tail wagged a bit. "Aphmau are you okay?! did this werewolf hurt you?!" A dude with blonde hair said as he pick me up. "Garroth no!" Aphmau said As if she was worried. "Let Go!!" I said growling Loudly. "No you hurt Aphmau!!" He said punching me hard that i fell to the ground. "Garroth stop!! don't hurt Y/N!!" Aphmau said trying to hold him back. "I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!" I said running up to him and kicking hard even that he spit out blood. "GAH!!" he screamed out as he fell to the floor. "I HATE EVERYONE!!" I said running off and i ran out the school doors.

Katelyn POV

I ran the direction Wolf did but all i saw was Aphmau and Garroth who was on the floor. "Aphmau?! What happened?!" I said running up to her. "Y/N Ran this way and ran into me.. Garroth thought he hurt me so he punched him.. Y/N screamed out he hated us and the school and kicked Garroth hard.." Aphmau said looking at garroth both mad and worried. "Where did he go?!" I said looking around. "he went outside.. What happened with yall?" Aphmau said looking at me. "Travis happened.." I said running outside  trying to find Wolf. "Wolf please!!" I said crying. "Katelyn?" i looked up and it was laurance. "Laur! Have you seen a werewolf with (F/C) ears and tail?" I said worried. "Yeah i did i stopped him and all he said was I Hate this school." Laur said looking at me as i started crying. "Katelyn..? What happened?" Laur said trying to hug me but i ran off.

Y/N POV

That dude was travis? As in the travis Kc showed me? "Katelyn..? What happened?" I heard that dude say then i saw Katelyn running off. I feel so bad.. 

Sorry for not updating school has been holding me back! I'll try and update more soon for now enjoy this!!  Ocean out!