29.No longer a secret

Start from the beginning

He came back a few seconds later holding a brown gift bag.Damon sat back down and handed me the bag.I took it and looked inside.There was a box for an iPhone 10 inside.I took out the box and just stared at it then put it back in the gift bag then pushed it back to him.

"I can't accept this."

"Why not?It's the new model which is not even in stores yet...don't you like it?"

"I do but you have already given me enough."

"I am giving you this because I love you...this is not up for discussion Andrea you're keeping it."

***

Damon had sent someone for my clothes in my apartment so I just took a shower at his place ,well I took a shower with him.

I do not know why but I had a bad feeling about this day.I felt as if something bad was about to happen....or something bad had already happened.

I was checking out my new phone while waiting for Damon to get some stuff from his home office.I managed to get back almost all of my apps and files since they were all backed up by the cloud.

After Damon came we got into the elevator and rode it to the floor where the cars were parked.Damon's security was waiting next to a pitch black SUV.Even the windows were tinted.

We got into the large back seat of the even larger vehicle. The security guys sat at the front.One of them drove.

Damon's phone beeped,he took it out of his pocket stared at it then cursed.

"I should have seen this coming."

"What is it?"

"I know you did not want this to happen but I'm kind of glad."He replied confusing me even more.

"Damon,what are you talking about?"He handed me the phone and I opened the news feed he had gotten.

----
Stark Dating Castro
The headlines do not lie and neither do we.Damon Stark is reportedly dating Andrea Castro.Sources say the Brazilian heiress has been going out with New York's most notorious skirt chaser.

We have also been informed that this relationship has been going on for months.That's right,months!

Why are we just finding out about this right now?

Our guess is that a relationship blossomed when Sebastian Castro began working with New York's most eligible bachelor.Speaking of Sebastian Castro,what does he have to say about his precious baby girl's romantic entanglement with the playboy?

Andrea Castro seems to have quite the love life considering that not longer ago she was involved with Luca Sollano.Yes Andrea does in fact have a history with the Spanish bachelor and sole heir of Sollano Technologies.

Has Damon Stark changed?Or is Andrea just another one of his conquests?

Will it last?

It was bad.They even had pictures.Pictures Damon and I did not take.

How did this happen?

It was a lot to take in.Only when I put the phone down did I notice the swarm of Paparazzi surrounding the vehicle with thousands of cameras.Thank God the windows were tinted.They could not see us but we could see them.

Things were gonna change now.I hated being the center of attention and I was pretty sure that for the next few days this wasn't gonna go away.It was gonna get harder to be with Damon with everyone watching us now.Plus I'm sure my father knew by now and it was not long before we met and he forbade me from ever seeing Damon.

It's hat I get for doing things behind his back.

"Things are going to change." I whispered.

"They don't have to." Damon said lifting my chin and giving me a kiss.

***

All eyes were on us the second my boyfriend and I walked into the building.It was already nine thirty so everyone had arrived to work.Usually people just stared at Damon now they were staring at both of us.I was not used to being the center of attention.I was sort of uncomfortable.

"Ignore them."Damon said noticing my unease.

We entered the elevator and rode it up to the fifty first floor.A young woman dressed in tight and revealing attire was waiting there.She handed Damon some files.

"Good morning,Mr Stark."She grinned widely at Damonp and did not fail to shove her cleavage in his face.All that was going through my head was,'who the hell is she?'

"Good morning."Damon greeted her.

So they know each other...stop being jealous Andrea.

The woman walked behind us as we headed to the board room where the meeting was going to take place.

"Who is she?"I whispered to Damon.

"She's my new assistant.The last one resigned two days ago."He stopped and pulled me the side,"Are you jealous?"He asked,a smirk forming on his lips.

"N-No"I stuttered."It's just that...she is clearly trying to seduce you.Can't you see it?I mean look at how much cleavage she's sho-"Damon cut me off by smashing his lips on mine.

"No Andrea I can't see because I only have eyes for you."

We were running late so we had to rush.To my utter surprise nobody had arrived yet.I took the opportunity to check if I had all the papers I needed.

I had forgotten some documents from accounting.

"Where are you going?"Damon inquired as I was about to leave the room."It's not safe.We still have not found this stalker of yours."

"Just my office I'll only take a minute."

"I'm coming with you then,"he insisted.

"No no no,I'll only be a minute."I trusted the security in my father's building.I gave him a look of determination making it clear that this was not up for discussion."Plus you're the one this person wants to hurt."

"Do I look like I can be hurt?"

"No,you don't.Now I'll only take a minute."

I went up to the sixty second floor where my office was.Going in I searched the disorganized desk for the file I had come back for.

The door suddenly opened and I don't think whoever it was knocked.

---------------------

Hi!
Ok,I am guilty of not updating for a while...sorry.I am also guilty of not proof reading this...sorry.

The secret is out!What?

What is going to happen next?

Who is the secret admirer from hell?

I love you guys...please vote,comment and live life to the fullest.

Love,Mel.