Captured

Kate's PoV

As I landed on the ground, he growled furiously before advancing towards me.

"Caitlyn, wait until he reaches 2 meters away from us before we jump away. We're going to teach this bitch a lesson"

Caitlyn just nodded and did as told. She waited for the rouge until he's two meters away before we jumped. Since the rouge is on his full speed, he didn't notice that we're already behind, making him crash painfully on the apple tree which was behind me previously.

"Well, that worked." I commented while Caitlyn just nodded in approval.

I saw the rouge already on the ground, unconscious. Then I looked around the area and noticed that he really caused a huge impact because the apple tree  started falling on the ground where the unconscious rouge was laying, while producing a loud ruffling and breaking sound  with its apples falling everywhere.

Then it hit me.

If the tree will continuously fall on the ground, he'll die, considering that this tree is kinda huge.

Without thinking, I ran up to his lying figure and started dragging his heavy ass away.

why I did what I just did?

I have no idea...

I just stared at the rouge  waiting for it to transform into its human form, but it never happened,  which is kinda confusing. If the wolf is not in control, it should return to its human form.

But it didn't happen.

"Should I wake him up?.." I asked Caitlyn.

" No."

"But I cant just leave him here. He needs assistance because I also need ANSWERS for why the f*ck does he always attack us every time he sees our face. I know were beautifully sculpted by the moon goddess but its still not a justified reason to just attack us like that." I argued to Caitlyn. Finally, she just huffed in annoyance.

I was about to walk towards him when his ayes suddenly burst open,  revealing blue orbs.

I immediately backed away as soon as he's already standing up, but what he did is the least that I never expected.

He ran away.

But not because he's afraid of me because of what I did to him, but because, someone is walking from behind me.

I can hear them. Their fast footsteps are telling me that they're running fast.

Before I'm able to do anything,  I realized I'm too late.

"Seems like we met again bitch"

My wolf howled in pain when I heared that from my mate.

My large paws started walking backwards as soon as I saw Night and his men sauntered towards me. The other man is bringing a gun. I don't know what type of gun, I dont care.

One thing is for sure, its deadly for me.

My tail hid under me signaling that I'm getting scared.

I made  a low warning growl.

"awhh, is our little puppy scared of us?" he said in a puppy like manner. I must admit, though he looked stupid, he looked cute.

"Stop insulting our mate" Caitlyn snapped.

"Bullshit Caitlyn! That's bullshit! Why the f*ck do you even still care about him anyway?! He's our mate. Yes he is, unfortunately, but look at him now! He looked like a huge prick to me no matter how hot he looks everyday" I snapped back.

"Are you not going to run away just like what you did before? After you almost killed Kate?!" Night yelled.

Freaking crazy bastard

What made him think that I will kill myself? I'm not someone who just came out from the asylum.

"Oh how I wish to hear her voice. Human voice if she got one"

I almost rolled my eyes when I heard that.

Of course I have. I'm a werewolf stupid.

"Night, should we kill her now before she runs away?"  The man wearing red t-shirt with bulky muscles whispered to Night.

But instead of answering him, Night just turned his head towards me and smirked.

"I guess you heard that right?" Then he smirked deviously. "But dont worry, I'm not going to kill you Yet But I wanna know where she is" he finished before gesturing the man carrying the gun to shoot me.

Shit.

I was about to jump away but I was too late, he got e on my left leg. I howled in as the stinging pain swallowed my whole  system.

"Dont worry, its not a silver pellet. Its just ordinary bullet so you're not going to die yet. I told you, you're going to tell me where she is" he whispered in my ear, making me smell his mouth watering scent.

But no matter how good he smells, I cannot stop the darkness that is slowly swirling my mind.